GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counter-Strike"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just having a quick blast on this, and I realised something: the game has been out since October 2004...yet minor bug changes still get fixed regularly on the updates. I mean really minor stuff, like text being displayed the wrong colour. Occassionally you'd get a new map, which is cool - but things like the terrorist outfits should have been sorted when the game first came out.

It looks now like the game was only about halfway ready when I bought it! Insanity!
Mon 29/08/05 at 21:21
Regular
"bot"
I also get about 30fps less than I did when the game first came out.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:30
Regular
Still an enjoyable game though. The Teeside server pwns.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
Thats the first thing i said when seeing them. they have fatter arms and legs and the heads look too big.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just seen the new skins...very odd. Looks more cartoony.
Mon 29/08/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah the CT looked completely different last time i played it, now they look kinda weird if you ask me.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just having a quick blast on this, and I realised something: the game has been out since October 2004...yet minor bug changes still get fixed regularly on the updates. I mean really minor stuff, like text being displayed the wrong colour. Occassionally you'd get a new map, which is cool - but things like the terrorist outfits should have been sorted when the game first came out.

It looks now like the game was only about halfway ready when I bought it! Insanity!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.