GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
So, yeah, a new one. End GC is genius, the new Rainbow Six hasn't exactly turned their heads, and Geist turns out to be a suck-balls-ish 61% of a game. How about that Drin"omfgitsamazingitsakillerappyou'rewrong"go?

Scores:
DS
Nanostray 4
Pac 'N' Roll 4
Premier Manager 05/06 3
Pac-man Pinball 2
Pac-man World 1

GC
Pokemon XD 86
Geist 61
WWE DOR2 70
Super Mario Baseball 80
Rainbow 6 Lockdown 44
Harvest Moon AWL 80

Oh, and some crappur calander. Yeyeyeye!!1!!

Next Month: Nintendogs

Roar.
Tue 06/09/05 at 17:11
Regular
"What's basketball?"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> By the way, has anyone here played any of their top 20 hardest games
> evaaar?
>
> I've not played (or even heard of) most/any of them apart from the
> Lost Levels which I've completed. It was hard but I'm surprised it's
> made the list.

I've played a few of them. I, personally, find F-Zero GX harder than Viewtiful Joe. But that's just me...

---

I think it is a shame that Geist scored so low. I guess I'll just have to see what CUBE gives it. I tend to make sure that at least one of them rates a game highly- and if so, I try to get it. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. Glad about Mario Baseball and Pokemon:Gale of Darkness(it's initiols spell out GOD- coincidence?).

I did notice the member contest date. I'm thinking of send it to the Correction Corner. Two days before I even got it? Everyone makes mistakes, but they could've checked over it as to avoid any potential or right-under-your-nose queries. They could easily give up time spent for any misplaced words or whatever it is they do. Not that any of this will stop me from entering.

I'm surprised no-one mentioned Rare Ware. I loved the "AS RARE AS" bits; They made me want that stuff even more! Although it may not be up to the standards of the free calendar or the brilliant End GC section, I thought it was pretty good.

Hopefully next issue will have higher scoring games. Here's to the future!
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:00
Regular
"0228"
Battletoads rules, but yes, it is impossible to complete (however, I was probably only 8 or 9 the last time I played it).
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've played a couple, including the TNMT game and some others, although I forget what's on the list. I think I've played Battletoads, I get the feeling that I have but I don't know for sure.
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
By the way, has anyone here played any of their top 20 hardest games evaaar?

I've not played (or even heard of) most/any of them apart from the Lost Levels which I've completed. It was hard but I'm surprised it's made the list.
Thu 01/09/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
gerrid wrote:
> I heard that it is just shallow, with only the multiplayer offering
> any lasting appeal. But, hey, it's a mario sports game, what do you
> expect?

Of course. I thought that would be stating the obvious though. :)
Thu 01/09/05 at 17:04
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> No it is the day Nintendo are set to let loose about the Revolution.

*Hugs Dringo*
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I heard that it is just shallow, with only the multiplayer offering any lasting appeal. But, hey, it's a mario sports game, what do you expect?
Wed 31/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> Also, looking at the Mario Baseball game, I wonder whether a lacking
> knowledge of the sport itself had anything to do with the final
> scores?

I heard Mario Baseball suffers from control problems in the fielding and baserunning departments but the game itself is decent.
Wed 31/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
Dr Duck The Stampede wrote:
> Oswaldo! wrote:
> 16th September... Isn't that supposed to be the day Nintendo let
> loose
> about the Revolution and all?
>
> No, it's the day he gets sentenced

No it is the day Nintendo are set to let loose about the Revolution.
Wed 31/08/05 at 20:35
"period drama"
You can only catch 80-something Pokémon in the new game.
Ninty is such a cocktease.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.