GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Babyz"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Babyz'.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who ever remembers this game I have just found it in one of my draws. When tidying my room. Im not going to install it on my computer or anything. Well I might later just to remember how it use to be. I thought it was quite funny teaching retarted babies to do things. Well he remembers it then?
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who ever remembers this game I have just found it in one of my draws. When tidying my room. Im not going to install it on my computer or anything. Well I might later just to remember how it use to be. I thought it was quite funny teaching retarted babies to do things. Well he remembers it then?
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Teaching retarded babies to do things?
Awesome
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://www.babyz.net/scrnshts.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
I remember playing Dogz.

Good if you're twelve, but the time I spent on it was trying to make my dogs make sweet love to each other. Spraying water in their faces and watching them cough there nuts off for a while is fun, then you realise its more fun doing this stuff with real dogs.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
With real dogs, you'll have the RSPCA on your a...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.