GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackie Chan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 12:58
Regular
Im a huge fan of the man, I consider him somewhat of a legend. Looking forward to shanghi knights very much, what is your opinion on him and whats your fave movie that he has made?
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Notable"
wheels on meals is absolutley brilliant!
It is very Good.

And another with Chan in is a flik were he is a sailor and a clocktower is in it?
cant remember the name
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Drunken Master all the way!
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
i liked rush hour 1 & 2
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
Axl Dickinson wrote:
I have the Killer in the post on its way to me as well.

Superb film!

My favourite Woo film along side Hard Boiled, Bullet in the Head and A Better Tommorow, simply amazing films.

That reminds, I gottta go post thousands of E-mails to HK Legends to get them to a do a special edition of Bullet in the Head.

As for Chan, made some superb film but as with most Easter stars who've gone to Western cinema, his more recent stuff bites the big one.

Don't even get me started on the filth that is the Tuxedo.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
The guy is a legend!

I prefer movies from his earlier years like 'The Drunken Master' and 'Snake in the Eagle's Shadow', but he's till sowing some good stuff nowadays. Shanghai Noon was quite good, so I'm expecting something better from the legend. Just the fact alone that he directs most of the movies he acts in is an accomplishment alone.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah I'm a great fan too. I think my fave Chan movie is probably Project A. The Tuxedo was pretty crap but it is American after all. Pretty much the only American films that star a Hong Kong actor and are on par with some of their Hong Kong films are the Rush Hour movies. Kiss of the Dragon and Romeo Must Die were crap compared to some of Jet Li's Hong Kong ones. Replacement Killers wasn't bad for Chow Yun Fat and John Woo though, but Hard Boiled is still far better and I have the Killer in the post on its way to me as well. All Bruce Lee's Chinese films except Big Boss are better than Enter the Dragon too.
Fri 07/02/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
He's fantastic. Police Story is probably my favourite of his movies, but Project A 1 & 2, Armour of God 1 & 2 are not far behind.

I'm going to write a long post about the diminutive kung fu star one day...
Fri 07/02/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Im a huge fan of the man, I consider him somewhat of a legend. Looking forward to shanghi knights very much, what is your opinion on him and whats your fave movie that he has made?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.