GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Michael Jackson Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
Michael Jackson. As a child I loved his music, his dances, thought he was cool, wanted to be him.

Come junior school he's had so much alteration to his face I hardly recognise him.

Finally he reveals his life in a documentary on ITV on Tuesday. He shows a very unordinary life. A life so surreal you surely can't think of it as being real. Sure enough the tabloids have a field day. "I sleep with children" (The Sun) are among the harsh headlines the next day.

Doing this documentary was ineviteably going to have tabloids tearing Jackson apart and they have good reason to, but when I watched that documentary, among the worry and unbelief, the tabloids presented... I also felt understanding.

Jackson had a messed up childhood. He claimed his father beat him when he or his brothers got dance moves wrong. As the youngest (I think) of the group it was obviously going to effect his growth more than any of the others. He said he used to be frightened of his father, he was teased because of his nose, and because of gigs and commitments to the Jackson Five he never got time to be a kid.

I felt so sad that this had been one of the factors that had caused him to have all that done to his, once in my opinion, good face.

I also felt that his methods of looking after his children were strange. He was holding a blanket (or a veil/mask) over his children from the real world, a world some day or other they are going to have to live in. The way he fed his youngest baby under a veil with a bottle whilst shaking him (quite violently in my opinion) had me alarmed. And the fact these children were constantly mobbed by press wherever they went alarmed me too.

I kept thinking. If Jackson just removed those masks, showed them his children instead of keeping an air of mystery around them, maybe the press would get bored of him?

I wondered what kind of future these children had.

I also have views on his relationship with children. Where I differ from many of the tabloids I also actually thought he was GOOD the way he was giving (no not that giving) to all these deprived children.

Jackson is a hero to many kids for his music and dancing. He has created an amazing world for kids in his Neverland ranch that many of those kids that visit are sure to cherish for all their lives. It's like a private Disneyland.

However yes let me quickly add, he has overstepped the mark by saying he has children sleep in his room that aren't his own.

Yet I get the impression mentally he thinks he's a child. As a result he sees other children as his friends, and sees no harm in sleeping with them in rooms like we and our mates won't on say a sleepover (or after several drinks).

I'm not convinced he's a peodophile. Society will make him out to be a peodophile simply because of these actions, but I think Michael Jackson has innocent intentions. He is just not acting responsibly.

Lets be honest if you were a kid and Michael Jackson did something to you in bed, I think someone would eventually know. This fuss about him in 1993 or whenever it was, sexually assaulting a boy we seem to forget the family reached an out of court settlement with him.

If my son (or daughter) said he'd been sexually assaulted by Jackson I'd not settle for a cash settlement, I'd want the offender on a sex offenders list and in jail. Yet the fact they agreed to it suggests that maybe their claim was not so solid.

Where I don't agree with Michael Jackson's disturbingly close relationship with children (ie. holding hands, and acting like a child), I think he's a good man. He's making deprived, sick, dying children happy through his money, maybe trying desperately to give children what he never had as an abused kid with no childhood.

Lets be honest. Ask the question.
If he was female would you feel the same about his relationship with children? Didn't Mother Teresa devote all of her time to children in the same way? Think about it.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Michael Jackson. As a child I loved his music, his dances, thought he was cool, wanted to be him.

Come junior school he's had so much alteration to his face I hardly recognise him.

Finally he reveals his life in a documentary on ITV on Tuesday. He shows a very unordinary life. A life so surreal you surely can't think of it as being real. Sure enough the tabloids have a field day. "I sleep with children" (The Sun) are among the harsh headlines the next day.

Doing this documentary was ineviteably going to have tabloids tearing Jackson apart and they have good reason to, but when I watched that documentary, among the worry and unbelief, the tabloids presented... I also felt understanding.

Jackson had a messed up childhood. He claimed his father beat him when he or his brothers got dance moves wrong. As the youngest (I think) of the group it was obviously going to effect his growth more than any of the others. He said he used to be frightened of his father, he was teased because of his nose, and because of gigs and commitments to the Jackson Five he never got time to be a kid.

I felt so sad that this had been one of the factors that had caused him to have all that done to his, once in my opinion, good face.

I also felt that his methods of looking after his children were strange. He was holding a blanket (or a veil/mask) over his children from the real world, a world some day or other they are going to have to live in. The way he fed his youngest baby under a veil with a bottle whilst shaking him (quite violently in my opinion) had me alarmed. And the fact these children were constantly mobbed by press wherever they went alarmed me too.

I kept thinking. If Jackson just removed those masks, showed them his children instead of keeping an air of mystery around them, maybe the press would get bored of him?

I wondered what kind of future these children had.

I also have views on his relationship with children. Where I differ from many of the tabloids I also actually thought he was GOOD the way he was giving (no not that giving) to all these deprived children.

Jackson is a hero to many kids for his music and dancing. He has created an amazing world for kids in his Neverland ranch that many of those kids that visit are sure to cherish for all their lives. It's like a private Disneyland.

However yes let me quickly add, he has overstepped the mark by saying he has children sleep in his room that aren't his own.

Yet I get the impression mentally he thinks he's a child. As a result he sees other children as his friends, and sees no harm in sleeping with them in rooms like we and our mates won't on say a sleepover (or after several drinks).

I'm not convinced he's a peodophile. Society will make him out to be a peodophile simply because of these actions, but I think Michael Jackson has innocent intentions. He is just not acting responsibly.

Lets be honest if you were a kid and Michael Jackson did something to you in bed, I think someone would eventually know. This fuss about him in 1993 or whenever it was, sexually assaulting a boy we seem to forget the family reached an out of court settlement with him.

If my son (or daughter) said he'd been sexually assaulted by Jackson I'd not settle for a cash settlement, I'd want the offender on a sex offenders list and in jail. Yet the fact they agreed to it suggests that maybe their claim was not so solid.

Where I don't agree with Michael Jackson's disturbingly close relationship with children (ie. holding hands, and acting like a child), I think he's a good man. He's making deprived, sick, dying children happy through his money, maybe trying desperately to give children what he never had as an abused kid with no childhood.

Lets be honest. Ask the question.
If he was female would you feel the same about his relationship with children? Didn't Mother Teresa devote all of her time to children in the same way? Think about it.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
I agree, especially with the last line.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.