GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where can u get gamecube offical gamecases from?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/09/05 at 15:41
Regular
"cases??"
im stuck with these damn things, and i cant buy them anywhere, i need one that holds 2 discs as well! anyone know where i can buy offical gamecube game cases from, if u can tell me, please help me out on this, id be grateful

thanks

rossco
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:07
Regular
"cases??"
well when the new nintendo console comes out, i like all my games to look brand new, and its the resident evil case and another one, thats not looking tip-top, ill have to just keep a lookout for old cases u never know, i dont buy brand new games if i can help it, as preowned are just as good, but thanks for the suggestions, anymore are welcome though

rossco
Sun 04/09/05 at 11:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yes i was going to suggest just normal DVD cases, but didn't in case it was some sort of special requirement.
Sun 04/09/05 at 10:52
Regular
"cases??"
ok thanks alot, im suprised nintendo didnt really cover these points about making small discs with different cases lol, but hey who are we to question them? u hear about what capcom done to nintendo??? i think its a damn disgrace because nintendo saved them by releasing resi evil 4!! and then told them that the nintendo revolution isnt getting resi evil 5?? talk about cheap-shoting someone!!
Sun 04/09/05 at 00:49
Regular
By the look of it you might need to buy a game.

Maybe a cheap pre-pwnd one.

I know Resi (remake) and Wind waker w/ bonus disk (though may have to be a gold case) were 2-diskers.
There are probably a few others too, but none spring to mind right now.

Though they might be expensive options.

Or you could just get a 2-disk dvd case.
Sat 03/09/05 at 15:41
Regular
"cases??"
im stuck with these damn things, and i cant buy them anywhere, i need one that holds 2 discs as well! anyone know where i can buy offical gamecube game cases from, if u can tell me, please help me out on this, id be grateful

thanks

rossco

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.