GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fahrenheit?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fahrenheit'.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
Being totally clueless about games these days, I have no idea whats out, but I read in Q a short review of the game Fahrenheit and was very intrigued. I know a music magazine isn't going to be the most reliable source, so is it good, or worth a miss?
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
Being totally clueless about games these days, I have no idea whats out, but I read in Q a short review of the game Fahrenheit and was very intrigued. I know a music magazine isn't going to be the most reliable source, so is it good, or worth a miss?
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I know it's getting lots of good reviews on the PC, and it really does seem like much more of a PC game, so I don't know about the PS2 version. But, yeah, it's a really good game apparently, so do some reasearch! I've got a demo here so if I like it I'll buy it when it comes out.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:56
Regular
It's got a sex scene thats like a dance game! Kind of.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:09
Regular
It just sounds really cool, like an interactive movie. I personally think the more freedom you get to roam around in games, potentially they are better yes, but theres a certain amount of cinematic charm that will get lost when your character in MGS3 does loads of random rolls or falls down some stairs.
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:11
Regular
"8==="
It's supposed to be very good.

"I'll get it when it's cheap" (c) Hedfix 2004.
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
It's a bit like one of those old school adventure games.

It's intresting and something I intend on playing, though not a game I'd pay full price for.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:16
Regular
"8==="
Apparently there's bits where it's too heavy on the "Trial and error" gameplay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.