GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"- Royal Rumble -"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 13:44
Regular
Anyone know what matches have been signed up for the Royal Rumble?? When is it and what channel is it going to be on??
Sat 06/01/01 at 13:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone know what matches have been signed up for the Royal Rumble?? When is it and what channel is it going to be on??
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:03
Mattyboy wrote:
> Anyone know what matches have been signed up for the Royal Rumble??
> When is it and what channel is it going to be on??

Royal Rumble will be on channel four.
It will not be live-it will have a fifty minute delay from the states.
It weil be very early in the morning of the 22nd of January (21st if you live in the U.S) at 1:50am

The only matches made SO FAR as are followed :

Dudleyz vs. Edge Christian (Tag Titles)

CURRENT Royal Rumble Participants
Acolytes
Steve Blakman ( I know I've spelt it wrong but the stupid message board put it as "foul language)
Undertaker
Kane
There are 2 more that I can't remember

Mon 15/01/01 at 13:14
Regular
Also Ladder match for I.C title and triple H vs Kurt angle for wwf title. The others in the rumble are the rock and rikishi ( he'll be no. 30)
Sun 21/01/01 at 15:27
Who do you think will win Royal Rumble tonight? I reckon it will be Undertaker and Kane. Because on the last Smackdown and Raw they teamed up at the end of their matches. Also does anyone know what number 'Taker and Kane are coming in at?
Sun 21/01/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
I reckon The Undertaker will win - Anyone here watching the Rumble tonight??
Sun 21/01/01 at 16:37
Everyone I know is watching it - including me.
Sun 21/01/01 at 17:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
There are now 26 superstars entered into the Rumble.

The new ones include Albert, Billy Gunn, Al Snow, Test, Tazz, Raven, Hardcore Holly, Crash, a few more and MY FAVOURITES- SCOTTY 2 HOTTY AND GRAND MASTER SEXAY!!

Of course, I'm hoping for one of Too Cool to win, but they won't, so my money is on Stone Cold.

BUT, I'm hoping Kane wins it.

Oh yeah, William Regal's in the rumble as well.

I'll be watching!!

I'll probably be tired for school, but who cares??
Sun 21/01/01 at 17:07
My predictions:
Dudleys VS Edge + Christian: Dudleys. They only held the titles for a mounth last year, and they deserve them again.
Chyna VS Ivory: Chyna. She can't lose or it will damage her reputation. She'll probably vacate the title the next night on Raw anyway.
Jericho VS Benoit: It's tough to call. Before Smackdown I would have said Benoit, but now Jerichos injured he'll do the old comeback routine after getting destroyed by Benoit.
Royal Rumble: Either Stone Cold or The Rock. It's got to be someone big, because the winner gets to be in the Wrestelmania main event.
Angle VS HHH: HHH, because Trish will turn on Angle. This will lead to Angle being liked by the fans (no, really).

I doubt anyone cares about my predictions. They are usually wrong anyway.
Mon 22/01/01 at 00:30
Regular
i've something about a 31st person in the royal rumble.....anybody know what i'm on about?
Mon 22/01/01 at 04:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
*** SPOILER ***

Royal Rumble Results:

Tag Team Championship Match:

Dudley Boyz Beat Edge and Christian

Quite a straight forward match. 3-D done it in the end.

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match:

Chris Jericho Beat Chris Benoit

This was a great match. Both wrestlers were on top form, some amazing moves and deaf defying moves, fair result in the end.

Womens Championship Match:

Ivory Beat Chyna

Match only lasted a few minutes. Chyna did her backflip thing and went down with damage to her neck. Rushed to hospital shortly after.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Kurt Angle Beat Triple H

This match was alright. Vince came out to bring Stephanie and Trish backstage after a fight broke out between the two. Stone Cold came out and hit Hunter with the belt then gave him the stunner with the ref down, only for Angle to get him up to claim the win.

30 Man Battle Royal:

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rumble was excellent stuff. Saw the return of the Big Show, the Honkey Tonk Man and Haku made a suprise appearance. Kane survived for over an hour. Rock was put through the announcers table by the eliminated Big Show. Undertaker out. Austin, Rock and Kane the last three in the ring. Austin busted open. Rock Bottom to Stone Cold by Rocky, Kane eliminated the Rock. Austin and Kane left, chokeslam by Kane. Stone Cold stunner followed by multiple chair shots, then Kane eliminated. Austin on his way to Wrestlemania!!!
All in all a great pay per view, but a bit obvious who would win the Rumble!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.