GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If only mods could delete spam :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/08 at 17:22
Regular
Then this forum wouldnt be filling up with Home jobs 4 u's scammy threads.
Fri 07/11/08 at 22:21
Regular
"eat toast!"
It shows that we are a responsible forum with the power to swear responsibly and when appropriately. *big cheesy grin*
Fri 07/11/08 at 18:07
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Everybody knows swearing is the epitome of sophistication. :p
Fri 07/11/08 at 17:48
"Are you sure?"
spoonbeast wrote:
> to firmly tell trolls and any potential nuisances what i really
> want to tell them.

The best thing you can do to a 'troll' is to ignore them!
They want you to swear and lose your rag.

spoonbeast wrote:
> It also adds class to this forum.

???
I've yet to see swearing make something 'classy'!

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 07/11/08 at 15:05
"possibly impossible"
No, they want to present the forums as 'family friendly' and also make them look good for any potential customers who might be here just to check out the forums while they decided on freeola being their new web hosting or ISP company.

I'm not saying that it's the right decision, just that this is a reason for their decision.
Fri 07/11/08 at 14:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
pb wrote:
> Why would you want to swear on this forum though?

to firmly tell trolls and any potential nuisances what i really want to tell them.

It also adds class to this forum. We're grown up enough to have the privaliege to swear yet be able to restrain ourselves from over using it as if it was a comma in every sentence or chav talk.

does freeola really want to be known as a forum where you're treated not as responsible people, but rather pathetic whinny children?
Fri 07/11/08 at 14:21
Regular
pb wrote:
> Why would you want to swear on this forum though?

I don't, but I would like to be able to talk about Mary Poppins actor D*** Van D*** once in awhile.
Fri 07/11/08 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
Why would you want to swear on this forum though?
Fri 07/11/08 at 14:01
Regular
"eat toast!"
or perhaps its freeolas attempt at testing the swear filter.

like hell they could stop me from swearing on this forum!

I already have devised 2 ways to dodge their swear filter. Of course, this will mean that they would caution or maybe ban me because of their ineffective solution.
Fri 07/11/08 at 10:03
"possibly impossible"
Perhaps it's part of a plan to bring local colloquialisms back? Or am I just being a Twerp? :)
Fri 07/11/08 at 08:34
Regular
"eat toast!"
fudge, that's muckfothering terrible.
It just doesn't work, i can't call someone a silly sausage. They just won't understand and think that i was joking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.