GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Without Prejudice."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 19:13
Regular
“Without Prejudice”, Channel 4’s new excuse to give some mook £50,000 for doing sod all.
Six people are put before a panel and asked various questions about their personal lives, beliefs and so on. The panel then picks their favorite person to walk away with the cash.
It’s kind of like Big Brother but it’s not as annoying.

Anways. The group of people who were playing for the cash were asked three questions and lets say some of their answers were colorful to say the least.
So I’m going to ask you the same three questions.

Just one rule. Say what *you* believe. Don’t say something just because Goatboy or Snuggly has said it (If they don’t reply to this then insert next two most brown nosed people here}

1. Are there too many immigrants in the UK?
2. Should we be allowed to test on animals?
3. Should gay and lesbian couples be allowed to get married?
Fri 17/01/03 at 11:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
1) No, we've caused so much of the instability in this world that we should take responsibility for our actions.

2) No, you can replicate all the cosmetic tests etc at a cellular level without needing to test the products directly on an animal.

3) Yes, Marriage is a sham anyway so why not.

Regarding Goatboy and Snuggly: there are only a few people on this site who post things worth reading (about ten) and they happen to be two of them. Hence why so many people appear to "brown nose" them, the rest of the alternative posts are such detritous many don't want to bother posting a reply...
Thu 16/01/03 at 23:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
1.Yes
2.Yes
3.No-Its freakish.
Thu 16/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
Expletive Deleted wrote:

> And although I don't mind you TWISTING my words, You know I didn't
> exactly say gay people are lazy.
I'm not twisting anything. You said it yourself...see....

"Why can't they just go out and find someone like God intended them to? Lazy sods."
Thu 16/01/03 at 00:37
"High polygon count"
> 1. Are there too many immigrants in the UK?

Yes. Nothing against those here willing and able to work, but there are far too many illegals, and far too many here to get as much as they can for as little effort as possible - drugs, prostitution, general crime. Yes, I'm aware we have native English people who do the same, but that's why we don't need those from other countries.

> 2. Should we be allowed to test on animals?

Depends on context. For health reasons, probably a reluctant 'yes'. For cosmetics etc., no, absolutely not.

> 3. Should gay and lesbian couples be allowed to get married?

Don't really care. I'd draw the line at allowing them to adopt children though. A child brought up in such a family may view it as normal. While I don't care what two consenting adults get up to, I will never see homosexuality as 'normal', and I don't feel it is the right environment to bring up a child.
Thu 16/01/03 at 00:11
Regular

Nah, too many white people live down my road.

Nah, its cruel to do that against a poor defenseless innocent animal. should just round up all the rapist's and murder's and test on them.

They can do whatever they like, doesnt bother me.
Wed 15/01/03 at 23:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Mystique wrote:

So gay people are lazy?
Hmmmm.
------------

Well, you DID want this to cause uproar.

And although I don't mind you TWISTING my words, You know I didn't exactly say gay people are lazy.
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
>

No, but we should be honest and class nearly all of them as immigrant migrants and let them in if a job can be found for them. If they're contributing to the country's economy then I don't care if they're from Mars. And to quote a better man, it was a round planet last time I looked.

For cosmetics: Absolutely not.
For medical stuff: Depends really; I'd prefer there to be more transparency concerning animal testing, and I'm reasonably sure that there must be an alternative (human tissue etc?). Science however is NOT my strong point, so although I'd prefer there to be no animal testing, I'm all ears for reasons why it should.

Yup, absolutely. The catholic church in Europe gave holy blessings to same sex relationships until (I think) the 1200's, so their moral objections can be safely wrapped up and kicked into touch.

Also, why on earth shouldn't they be allowed to marry?! They're people, aren't they?
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
1. Hell yeah. Blair needs to get his head screwed on and send them all back.

2. No.

3. Yeah, why not?
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
1. Are there too many immigrants in the UK?

I don't think we can get enough of skilled workpeople who actually want to work and build a life for themselves and their families here, i'm totally in favour of those people coming to the UK but those who for some reason think the UK owes them some sort of living and aren't prepared to work for it i have got no time for.

2. Should we be allowed to test on animals?

If it means getting a cure for cancer and other diseases then yes i think it should be allowed but testing on animals just to get a darker shade of red lipstick is totally wrong

3. Should gay and lesbian couples be allowed to get married?

Can't see why not though isn't marriage supposed to be about 2 people coming together under the eyes of God? In that case i doubt they could married in a church but personally i've got no problem with them getting married.
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:24
Regular
Mystique wrote:

Not sure about that one.

Definately for medical purposes.
Definately not for anything else.

No reason why not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.