GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Source Engine can kiss my nuts..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 20:02
Regular
[URL]http://www.ageia.com/press/press4.html[/URL]

Wow..
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Indeed.

Although everyone goes on about the UnrealEngine 3.0 and the RealityEngine absolutely pwned it...

Until Epic bought the Reality Engine, that was... so technically it doesn't exist...

Kind of.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aha, good comeback.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:01
Regular
I didn't say the Source Engine kissing my nuts was a bad thing.
Thu 22/09/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Very nice. BUT.

It's a physics processor. Not an entire game engine.

Source uses Havok Physics. Perfectly integrated into sound, input, scripting, rendering etc etc etc.
Thu 22/09/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
Iooks quite good, but if they are going to do videos like that they could at least use some high quality textures.
Thu 22/09/05 at 20:02
Regular
[URL]http://www.ageia.com/press/press4.html[/URL]

Wow..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.