GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Playstation 2 owners......."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/01/01 at 19:41
Regular
Ok u own a PS2! But is it what you expected? Did it live up to your expectations?

Did the sales shortage annoy you or the current releases not what you wanted?

Tell me your views, on your PS2.
Mon 01/01/01 at 19:41
"Uzi Lover"
Ok u own a PS2! But is it what you expected? Did it live up to your expectations?

Did the sales shortage annoy you or the current releases not what you wanted?

Tell me your views, on your PS2.
Mon 01/01/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Well, I had finally got my playstation2 on x-mas day, fired it up and put in SSX and couldn’t believe my eyes. The graphics were outstanding and the level gave you the sense of freedom. As you raced throughout the levels you start to notice how interactive the levels actually are.

I also have Timesplitters and that’s really great to. I know that some people didn’t think the ps2 was that good but that’s because of the hype. Some people were expecting something much, much better, but not me. I knew what it was capable of.

The future of the Ps2 is also bright, Internet Metal Gear Solid2, Unreal Tournament, Grand theft auto 3D and so on.

The ps2 is and will be everything I thought it would be, and I will give 8/10 but come Easter it will be 10/10 I’m sure.

I hope everyone else is pleased with theirs to.
Tue 02/01/01 at 10:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am more then impressed with my PS2. The games I have are just brilliant and the graphics are nothing short of stunning. Despite the lack of PS2 titles at the moment I still have a choice of over 800 PSOne games and have some great titles such as Metal Gear Solid, Alien Resurrection, Dino Crisis 1,2, Smackdown 2, etc.. Have some pretty good demo discs aswell which helped me make up my mind to purchase the impressive NHL 2001.
With the games that are in development this is going to be one hell of a year for PS2 owners!!!
Tue 02/01/01 at 12:22
Regular
It's going to be a hell of a year for all gamers, this year is going to be good for gaming.

PS2 - Gets some really great games.

Nintendo - Gamecube gets released over here at Christmas, but E3 is looking good. And GBA at August too, I think.

Sega - Some really decent games again coming out.

X-Box - Will be shown at E3, and will be released in America at Christmas.

Pretty good all round, I think.
Tue 02/01/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yes computer gaming as a whole has never been better!! Will be pre-ordering a GBA soon, looking forward to seeing the Gamecube and the X-Box sounds quite promising indeed. Also some excellent DC titles are due this year.
WOW WHAT A YEAR!!
Tue 02/01/01 at 15:24
My best friend decided to cancel his PS2 order just because Munch's Oddysee was cancelled for release, and he got a Dreamcast. What a bad idea that was.

He missed out on getting a console that made my Auntie's jaw drop to the floor when she saw the graphics. Timesplitters and SSX are the best games out there at the moment, I advise all PS2 owners to lay their hands on them (if you haven't already).

It's like 500 graphic cards in one sleek, black, sexy case. Listen to that baby purr!
Tue 02/01/01 at 19:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I also love the black box, DOA 2 is such a great game, i love seeing my mates character plumiting out of the church window. Also SSX is a great game, roll on the upcoming year!!!!
Tue 02/01/01 at 21:05
Regular
What's wrong with a DC then? Nothing can beat ShenMue for Originality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.