GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2005 - Still sealed for sale."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2005'.
Wed 28/09/05 at 14:02
Regular
After going to SR Sawbo and being told I'd only get 6 quid for trading it in, I thought I may as well try to sell it on here, so anyone interested?

I got it as part of a deal off Play (Xbox Live Starter Kit + Forza + FIFA 2005 for 39.99) and want to get rid of it, as I was only interested in the kit and Forza.
Sun 02/10/05 at 19:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
£8 seems fair enough, I'd say.
Sun 02/10/05 at 16:16
Regular
How about £9?
Sun 02/10/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
£8 including P&P?

I can pay you via paypal straight away.
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
Ok, sorry YH but I've managed to pick the game up off eBay, including p&p for the cheaper price of £5

Sorry
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:27
Regular
Ok, address got. I'll send you an email now. As I said, I'm in no hurry - if it's a couple of weeks til you get paid or whatever, that's cool with me.
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
I think I could do it by cheque, I'll just have to confirm that my bank account actually has at least £10 paid into it by my job first.

So, yeah, I wouldn't mind arranging that. If you want to talk further about it either drop me a line on ??? or add me on MSN (the same address)

Bare in mind that it may be cluttered with the usual school 'names and profile' aspects ;)

I'll also edit to erase my email after you've confirmed your receipt of it, just for some added security
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:00
Regular
TNC - cheque is fine, I'll hang on to it until you're ready. If you decided not to go for it, just let me know instead of keeping me hanging on, hoping, wishing to do a deal with you....

:-)
Thu 29/09/05 at 07:11
Regular
Heh, I still have a fully sealed, unused Fifa from my last year's LIVE kit :D
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Your Honour wrote:
> I was worried that would be the case.
>
> Ah well, maybe I'll see if I can find some mug on eBay to buy it off
> me...

You probably can.

My PS2 went for £112 last night with San Andreas and Gran Turismo 4 also making a combined £37.

To be honest I was expecting about half of that.
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:06
Regular
That doesn't sound too bad an offer to be honest and one that I wouldn't mind going for, the only catch is, at the moment I have about £4 lying around.

When I'm paid again (within a week) I should be able to send the money. Do you want cash, a cheque...or what?

I'm not saying a definite yes, just a pretty certain offer, if not though you could always "find some mug on eBay to buy it off me" ;oP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.