GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oooooooooo, shiney....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 19:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got me, my cousin and one of my friends one of these 360 amulet things from ebay (they were from the Lipzeig convention). You stick the two little magnets together and it glows up green. Very cool, nerdy and likely to get me beaten up in public - woohoo !
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Exactly ! You'll all be crying when all the girls want my body cause I have that amulet on ! Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I should get some bushy chest hair too.....

Anyway, I'm off to type up something on my game page thing. Might do another review on it soon too...
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
"That is the absolute XBox 360 hammer!

You increase here on that definitely most remarkable, which is to be received 360 at Merchandise articles of Microsoft so far for the x-box!

1 beautiful bright amulet "xbox 360". This "Amulett" shines as soon as it the magnet connection at the transparent cord connects! That is really the hammer, it shines for super nobly even if it is not correctly dark.

The trailer is fire-hot ", i.e. "of the Games Convention 2005! NATURALLY YOU GET EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINALS PACKING AND UNOPENED!!

The absolute eyecatcher on each party.

Genius
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah thats what I got ! It just screams tacky !......... Or punch me !
:-)
Sun 02/10/05 at 19:41
"Tesco value"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-amulet-Must-have_W0QQitemZ8222105227QQcategoryZ20385QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

hmmm tacky
Sun 02/10/05 at 19:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got me, my cousin and one of my friends one of these 360 amulet things from ebay (they were from the Lipzeig convention). You stick the two little magnets together and it glows up green. Very cool, nerdy and likely to get me beaten up in public - woohoo !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.