GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was wanting to get Rainbow 6 Lockdown, but I read the ign review of it, so I decided to wait till it went cheaper......Also want to get Heroes of the pacific, but am waiting for that to go down in price as well!
Is there any good games out there that I dont know about, that you would reccomend?? ( Hedfix reccomended me Rallisport Challange 2, I still cant get over how good that game is!)

Whats Midnight Club Edition game like?
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was wanting to get Rainbow 6 Lockdown, but I read the ign review of it, so I decided to wait till it went cheaper......Also want to get Heroes of the pacific, but am waiting for that to go down in price as well!
Is there any good games out there that I dont know about, that you would reccomend?? ( Hedfix reccomended me Rallisport Challange 2, I still cant get over how good that game is!)

Whats Midnight Club Edition game like?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:00
Regular
"8==="
Cheap ones?

The Suffering
Brothers in arms: Road to hill 30
Max Payne

All are 5-10 quid.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
Rallisport Challenge 2 - many people still play this on Live? If so I may have to get it...
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:02
Regular
"8==="
Yep, there's usually games going on.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I've got Brothers In Arms, is the Suffering 18+?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:07
Regular
"8==="
Yep.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Mmm, yeah, I dont much like 18+ games....
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Ruddie1"
What about Oddworld Stranger's Wrath? That's got to be cheap by now?

I picked up WC Snooker 2004 for £4 last weekend, its pretty good. I also picked up Total Overdose for £19.

Its really funny i still haven't made up my mind if i really like it yet. Ive not played too much last mission i done was in a huge farm were you gota blow up these huge towers. The controlls are ok but the camera lets it down now and then. Worth looking at if you can pick it up cheap though.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:00
Regular
When you say 'any games out there' you need to be specific, in terms of games that can be picked up cheaply I can give you a list. It will probably be a better recommendation if you tell us the genre you like or want.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Well, I dont much like sports games, or those adventure things....

Have you seen that "SWAT: Global Strike Team", whats that like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.