GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soundtrack To Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 02:01
Regular
I'm not sure if somebody has already made a post like this... but here goes...

I don't know what started it, but I was reading that post 'If God created everything..." and just thought of a question...

What song would you choose as a theme/soundtrack to your Life?

Mine's sad & I doubt you've ever heard of him, cos I haven't! - Jon Brion - So Now Then or Massive Attack - Teardrop - probably all the words in that song relate to me!! -

No lyrics or anything, just music!!

So, what would it be?

=)
Tue 31/12/02 at 02:47
Regular
"bing bang bong"
A few years ago, I would have definetly said Radiohead - Creep. These days I'm not so sure, perhaps I'll stick with Creep as it rocks |o/
Mon 30/12/02 at 02:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
tough but would probably be...

Handbags and Gladrags (Stereophonics). It isn't my favourite song by any means, but I don't love my life completely either. It has fast and slow sections, like life. It's pretty sad and I'm a pessimist at heart. It sounds ok.

And its the theme to The Office.
Mon 30/12/02 at 02:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Didn't mean to put "No lyrics or anything, just music"!! I put it in the wrong place...
Mon 30/12/02 at 02:01
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm not sure if somebody has already made a post like this... but here goes...

I don't know what started it, but I was reading that post 'If God created everything..." and just thought of a question...

What song would you choose as a theme/soundtrack to your Life?

Mine's sad & I doubt you've ever heard of him, cos I haven't! - Jon Brion - So Now Then or Massive Attack - Teardrop - probably all the words in that song relate to me!! -

No lyrics or anything, just music!!

So, what would it be?

=)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.