GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Resi Evil movie....??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
Hello.

I was just wondering if any of you know what has happened to the resident evil film? It's not in the shops alothough it was released on monday. I asked in WH Smiths and they said that no-one has got their's yet.
What's going on?! I was supposed to get it for Xmas aswell...:(

Thanks {;{)
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
Hello.

I was just wondering if any of you know what has happened to the resident evil film? It's not in the shops alothough it was released on monday. I asked in WH Smiths and they said that no-one has got their's yet.
What's going on?! I was supposed to get it for Xmas aswell...:(

Thanks {;{)
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:07
Regular
Taken from the official Resident Evil movie web site, hope it helps...

"We apologise for the sudden retraction of the Resident Evil Movie from UK retailers. Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have decided to take this action because Resident Evil does infact lick balls"

Yup.
I caught a fish thissssssssssssssss *Holds arms apart* biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig......Between the eyes
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:17
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I've been waiting for this DVD to come since I got it on pirate in March. America got it in July, a month before it was released in the CINEMA over here! Expect it January. DVDs normally take 6/7 months to come out following the cinema release, so January should be right on schedule. It feels like it's been years though...
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I watched the Resident Evil Movie yesterday which I rented from my local Choices. I liked the film whatever anyone else says about it. I then looked at the offical website. I think it said on one of them the pal version of Resident Evil can be brought in the UK in March or April. I don't know if this is a fact as I just remeber seeing somewhere and I guess its from the video or the website.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:25
Regular
Flux wrote:
> I've been waiting for this DVD to come since I got it on pirate in
> March. America got it in July, a month before it was released in the
> CINEMA over here! Expect it January. DVDs normally take 6/7 months to
> come out following the cinema release, so January should be right on
> schedule. It feels like it's been years though...

It came out in America in August, by which time it was already no.3 in the UK Cinema Charts

I know cos I got it as soon as it came out in America while I was there :P
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:01
Regular
"That's right!"
I actually quite liked it. Nothing special, but certainly not a bad film. Could've done with more zombies and less of that stupid bad CGI looking monster at the end
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's not in the shops as it came out to **RENT** last Monday.
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im going to rent it soon - Think it looks alright!
Sat 28/12/02 at 22:01
"Wa-wa-west"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I actually quite liked it. Nothing special, but certainly not a bad
> film. Could've done with more zombies and less of that stupid bad CGI
> looking monster at the end

Yeh, and maybe a couple of hunters or something, but not the stupid mega-licker thing they invented specially for the film.
Sat 28/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I had the Region 1 version back in July, so I am not too bothered when its released here. I liked the film and thought that it did fell like it was part of the game, plus Michelle Rodriguez is always nice to watch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.