GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jewelry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/09/06 at 15:23
Regular
I don't really wear anything really. Since the beginning of High School I haven't had a watch for over a decade now. I know some people would say "how could you not have a watch?" I guess to them it's important to know the time :)

I did get a new watch recently, a nice one, should come in handy in Singapore when I go off on my own. Just not use to wearing one that's all. Anyone else who doesnt wear a watch?

Never had any earings, I don't think it suits a man, unless you're a pirate then you're expected to :) I think with girls I prefer a maximum of 2, not keen on the ones that have them all the way up the ear.

Necklaces and bracelets I only have those beaded ones you see in NEXT stores. I like them but don't always wear them. Is there a more masculine name for them? heh

Rings I like but I just dont want to wear them, which is a problem should I get married as I'd rather not have to wear a wedding band either.

What are you guys wearing?
Sat 30/09/06 at 15:23
Regular
I don't really wear anything really. Since the beginning of High School I haven't had a watch for over a decade now. I know some people would say "how could you not have a watch?" I guess to them it's important to know the time :)

I did get a new watch recently, a nice one, should come in handy in Singapore when I go off on my own. Just not use to wearing one that's all. Anyone else who doesnt wear a watch?

Never had any earings, I don't think it suits a man, unless you're a pirate then you're expected to :) I think with girls I prefer a maximum of 2, not keen on the ones that have them all the way up the ear.

Necklaces and bracelets I only have those beaded ones you see in NEXT stores. I like them but don't always wear them. Is there a more masculine name for them? heh

Rings I like but I just dont want to wear them, which is a problem should I get married as I'd rather not have to wear a wedding band either.

What are you guys wearing?
Sat 30/09/06 at 15:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A ring on my right index finger which is about 200 years old and made of Russian Gold. Passed down the family and now in my possession.

A necklace bought for my 18th birthday by my grandmother which I've taken off twice in nearly 9 years both times due to it rubbing on nasty sunburn on my neck.

A watch on my right wrist - I'm right handed and if I had a pound every time someone asked me why I don't wear it on my left wrist like "normal" right handed people I'd be very rich. And by the way - it's just something I've always done :D

Nothing pierced so no earrings or studs etc.
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I wear a necklace, bought by one of my friends when she came to visit.

I have 4 rings i love, but my ex got me them. I love them just dont feel right wearing them... Ah what the hell there rings when i find em ill wear em.

Dont have My ears or nose pierced anymore so nothing there.
Sat 30/09/06 at 17:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't wear anything anymore. I used to wear a nice watch but my wrists grew with the rest of me so it doesn't fit anymore and I've not bothered to go and have a couple of links put back in.
Sat 30/09/06 at 19:35
Regular
Never really been one for Jewelry ... although I had my ears pierced around the age of 16 .. think I wore various terrible looking studs in it for about 2 years ... urgh just not me at all, what I was thinking I don't know.

I have a chinese coin I wear around my neck, but apart from that nothing, don't even like to wear a watch ... it ain't me baby ...
Sat 30/09/06 at 20:38
Regular
"cachoo"
Too much jewellry makes you look a little chavvy.

I wear one gold ring which was my mum's engagement ring.

No watch! One good thing about not wearing a watch is that you can stop a cutie in the middle of the street and ask the time, make conversation. Something like, "Wow, you're quite the looker. Do you have the time? Or... can I have some of your time?"

Hurhur
Sat 30/09/06 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't have any, i keep meaning to get a watch but just use the money on Videogames and use my mobile as my watch :-)
Sun 01/10/06 at 19:03
Regular
Machie don't worry I don't wear a watch either, who needs a watch when you have a thing called a mobile heh. I do wear a silver necklace with one of those lucky rock type things, know what I mean? Cant think of the proper name, well I attached it to my necklace, I belive it gives me good luck and good health!! Cant remember what the rock was called, I also wear a silver bracelet. I don't consider my self a chav or anything, although some people think I am don't know what gives them that idea but you know!
Mon 02/10/06 at 11:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I wear a watch but am one of these people who, if asked the time immediately after, need to check it again :)

4 rings - 2 slave bands on my wedding finger, 1 dress ring which my grandmother left me because it has my birthstone in and my mothers wedding ring (we've no idea what happened to her other two rings when she died :()

Gold sleepers in my ears and I never change them and 1 very slim gold necklace given to me by my parents for a birthday some 10 years ago.

After reading this thread it's a wonder the jewellry trade hasn't gone out of business :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.