GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BREAKING NEWS: David Tennant quits Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/08 at 21:27
Regular
More information to follow.

:(
Fri 31/10/08 at 18:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
pb wrote:
> Better if it's someone who hasn't already made a name for
> themselves.

Could be brilliant, or equally disastrous.
Thu 30/10/08 at 20:54
"possibly impossible"
Better if it's someone who hasn't already made a name for themselves.
Thu 30/10/08 at 19:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
James Nesbitt or John Simm for next doctor please!
Thu 30/10/08 at 19:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Not like it was unexpected, I knew this coming season would be his last, and I'm sure most of you lot did too.
Thu 30/10/08 at 16:39
Regular
I prefered Ekky, no nonsense and he wasn't afraid to hand out slappings. He also had a leather jacket and some cool jumpers.
Thu 30/10/08 at 11:22
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Shame to see him go, definitely my favourite Doctor so far. I wonder if they'd consider bringing in a female doctor?
Thu 30/10/08 at 11:13
"possibly impossible"
You're in the minority, Garin!

They'll find someone good to replace him. The whole strengh of the programme is based on being able to replace the actor but keeping the role anyway.

Ana Maria already knows about regenerations and all the doctors that went before, so it won't be too much of a surprise. Just more toys!

But we've still got a year to go. I heard there was going to be a big announcement at yesterday's awards, and thought it might just be this but wasn't sure. Not surprised though, he's probably leaving at the best time (as he himself has mentioned).

Just enjoy the specials and look forward to the last one (Christmas 09?) with the regeneration.
Thu 30/10/08 at 00:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I'd say thank god the nightmare is over but we dont know the replacement yet.
Wed 29/10/08 at 22:19
Regular
I was expecting it - we've had Tennant for two full seasons and he's doing the 2009 specials...plus we've had a major story building up over three seasons with two Doctor's played by the same person in its finale...how much more Tennant do we really want?

Ok, yes he was the best Doctor of the bunch to date...but it'll be interesting for the show to evolve with another doctor....as long as he is cast well...
Wed 29/10/08 at 21:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Haha what you like eh?

I don't think i would have watched any other doctor who. I didn't really watch many before him and i prob wont when he goes. My kids got me in to it with him in :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.