GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween GAD Challenge Ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/08 at 14:30
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I was thinking of a creating a nice little creepy and evil challenge for you all to tie in with old Hallows eve. But I'm stumped.

We need a challenge that will help is with content for the combined games pages, whether it be cheats, reviews or walkthroughs. Or if it gets viewers of the cheats section to join our forum.

Doe's anyone here have any ideas?
Thu 30/10/08 at 09:04
Regular
"eat toast!"
horror stories or if i'm inclined, a draw off. Draw a scary picture or something and upload it.

I suppose something along the lines of freeola to make things absolutely difficult.
Wed 29/10/08 at 14:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You could run a similar challenge to the treasure hunt (though I'm sure something more original can be thought up) where you set clues and locate a coffin, all hidden on the gaming pages.
Wed 29/10/08 at 14:48
"possibly impossible"
hm. Difficult.

How about a thread in the Game section where you need to post a link to the scariest games cheats? Difficult to judge though.

A games related story where you have to provide links to certain cheats relevant to the story (eg: It was a RESIDENT EVIL [link] that walked that night. I waited in the DEAD SPACE [link] for it to pass with only an OCCARINA OF TIME [link] to protect me.)
Wed 29/10/08 at 14:30
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I was thinking of a creating a nice little creepy and evil challenge for you all to tie in with old Hallows eve. But I'm stumped.

We need a challenge that will help is with content for the combined games pages, whether it be cheats, reviews or walkthroughs. Or if it gets viewers of the cheats section to join our forum.

Doe's anyone here have any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.