GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blacklisted?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/08 at 10:04
Regular
While away from home using my Tmobile dongle in the past I have been able to send email from my o2.co.uk email address but yestrday it was saying that o2 is now on a blackist? is this correct?

Digi
Tue 04/11/08 at 21:55
Regular
well I am on my mobile broadband just now and strangely its working fine tonight - so either it was a temporary glitch, or Freeola have fixed it.

mail now sending and receiving and no errors reported :)

Digi
Sun 02/11/08 at 12:04
Regular
:) Its sunday nothing is clear on a Sunday, I will post the error on here but not today as I am at home today and dont get a TMobile connection from home - but your on the right lines

Open windows mail send and receive and all my accounts work fine whilst at home.

Open windows mail send and receive whgilst on TMobile and all mail will arrive to my inbox - now i know I cant send any of my domain email accounts unlesss I am on my freeola connection, but in the past I have been able to use my O2 email account the error created by windows mail when trying to send says something like mail account o2.co.uk is blacklisted, but I will get the right words soon.

Digi
Sun 02/11/08 at 11:15
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
I'm still not 100% with you! Sorry if it's me being dim...

You say "the error message is from freeola in windows mail" but then go on to mention you can't use your O2 account on your mobile connection???

Are you saying - When connected via your T-Mobile dongle you can't send emails using your O2 mail account?
But when you are connected via your home Freeola ADSL it works?

If that's right can you post the actual error message you get?

Search Freeola Chat
Sun 02/11/08 at 10:41
Regular
Hi Hmmm
Yeah the error message is from freeola in windows mail, whilst using TMobile when away from home I can check my email and if there is any it comes in to windows mail on my laptop. Now I have never been able to send any of my freeola mail accounts as I do not have mail freedom but I have been able to use my O2 email account, but now when I try to send email from that account its blacklisted in the list of errors produced by windows mail, its fine again when I am back home and using my freeola connection, its only when using my TMobile dongle

Digi
Sat 01/11/08 at 10:39
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
Can you provide some more details here?

What message are you receiving and from what? You don't mention Freeola at all - is this an O2 thing?

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 29/10/08 at 10:04
Regular
While away from home using my Tmobile dongle in the past I have been able to send email from my o2.co.uk email address but yestrday it was saying that o2 is now on a blackist? is this correct?

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.