GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Snowing!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/08 at 22:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Surprisingly quite heavily too! Enough to give a good cover over the cars. Seems very early for snow, apparently there's more to come too.

Anyone else get any?
Thu 30/10/08 at 19:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
It snowed in Spain, but not in Colchester.

W. T. F.
Wed 29/10/08 at 19:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Very cold here, but it hardly ever snows, so all we'll get is a
> bit of Hail.

A bit of hail? We had a major hailstorm yesterday. Went on for over an hour and it looked almost as if we had snow. Bit of a shock to the hot and sunny weather we had on Monday!
Wed 29/10/08 at 08:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
The sun is out here, but its freezing! No snow though.
Tue 28/10/08 at 23:11
"possibly impossible"
Very cold here, but it hardly ever snows, so all we'll get is a bit of Hail.
Tue 28/10/08 at 22:27
Regular
"eat toast!"
yeah i managed to get on the bus before the snow hit. Looked outside and pretty much the ground was slush or lightly frosted.

Back in town though things were just wet. Very busy with traffic jams all over the place.
Tue 28/10/08 at 22:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Surprisingly quite heavily too! Enough to give a good cover over the cars. Seems very early for snow, apparently there's more to come too.

Anyone else get any?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.