GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New trailers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 13:12
Regular
Terminator 3: Rise of The Robots
Looks utter chicken-lips. Arnie talking like a recovering stroke-victim and the cheesiest pun of sci-fi movie everness:
*Arnie looking out of window at female Terminator. Slow turn and zoom*
"She'll be back"

Bad Boys II
Pants. Lots of explosions and car wrecks.
Henry Rollins as the Tactical Drug Enforcement Commander. He looks angry and old.
Will Smith making jokes and Martin Lawrence being retarded with a gun.
Again.
Pointless film.
Mon 23/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
er-no wrote:
> And also the fact they are
> going to make a Blade III
>
> Yeah.

Am I the only person in the world who thinks the Blade movies are naff?

Even the chance of seeing the crap being beaten out of one of the Goss brothers isnt enough to save it for me
Mon 23/12/02 at 17:13
"The Will of D."
allardini wrote:
> But I have a feeling that the Matrix and Terminator sequels will
> destroy the franchism forever. Maybe.... But the sacrifice might not
> be worth it.

What do you mean? The Matrix: Reloaded and Revolutions will be awsome and all they will do on the Matrix story.
They said they would make a trilogy and that's what you will do.

But I kind of think that doig another 2 terminator films is a bit much, but I will still watch them.

What about Harry Potter? That will have 5 films under it's hat before he's 18 years old (in the film).
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I always got to apple to watch the latest trailer, since for most of them you need to use Quicktime.
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:47
"The pen is mightier"
Star Trek Nemesis: Good trailer, crams lots of "flash" visuals and snippets of action into the end, closing with logo at the end. Short and sweet.
Longer version on internet gives just a little too much detail, but still not enough to ruin the impression. Certainly one of the better trailers out there.
Both James Bond 20 and Chicago trailer were too long - i felt like all the best bits from both have already been seen, thus my wanting to go to the cinema to see the full films is completely zero...!!!

LOTR: The Two Towers: epic, bloody awesome... nuff said!

(Sorry Goatboy, had to get a Trek trailer on your thread... i`ve been away too long not to miss out on this!!!!!)
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:35
Regular
"That's right!"
"Ice to see you" works on so many levels...
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The greatest one liner in history was said by McBain:

"ICE TO SEE YOU!"

Watch it in context and it's great but I can't be bothered to explain it.
Thu 19/12/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The evil terminator bird is fit.

Hopefully she'll get em out. Will probably be the best thing about the film though - it wont even touch T1 or T2
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:19
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I refuse to watch them. Trailers are evil. I actually wanted to see Die Another Day because of them. So tempting.

But I have a feeling that the Matrix and Terminator sequels will destroy the franchism forever. Maybe.... But the sacrifice might not be worth it.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
I won't have it. Terminator 3 will rule.

Arnie is meant to be a bad actor, not forgetting he is playing the role of a cyborg.

Heres to T3!! (or I just love the music) And also the fact they are going to make a Blade III

Yeah.
Wed 18/12/02 at 16:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I've been hiding from trailers recently lest I cop a glance at the Two Towers, seeing it tonight, can't wait.

Someone did spoil some of it for me though by revealing the fact that Treebeard's actings a bit wooden.

Bada ching!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.