GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paedophiles and S club juniors"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
I assume most of us saw the news at some point last week, with the huge furore over 'political corectness gone mad', where one scottish authority had banned the filming of childrens nativity plays as ' it might be a good source for paedophiles do get material from'. Firstly, if you were one of these dirty individuals would you really "get off" on a nativity Play were every thing is perfectly normal and even religious or would you rather have something proffessionally put together and marketed to your tastes. A) they can easily obtain dodgier stuff than this and its only a bloomin' play. B) How can the mass media and authorities try to clamp down on a small unlikely source like this, yet ignore the disgrace that is S club juniors. Even the Daily Mail likes them. Excuse me but aren't this band a paedophile's dream, a record company and GMTV have exploited 8 or so youngsters, dressed them up like adults and marauded them all over, shops the TV, Radio and local events, and they are only bloody ten. This provides them with perfect material of kids all tarted up and trying to be 'sexy', yet it has some how been ignored by are vigilante mobs. Not only are the company which made the band, pretty immoral because they are probably paying them very little and if they are still going this time next year i will eat my proverbial hat, they have complete double standards, as i seem to remember that GMTV put the band together yet GMTV had a campaign, against the exploitation of children, what a bloody joke. This country has very warped perception and needs to actuallt get some method to its actions against the increasing problem of child abuse in modern society.
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:27
"period drama"
Shame the real bloke's gone.
Would have made great telly .....
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:24
Regular
Stars in there eyes kids edition is trying its hardest to cater for this kind of market as well at the moment
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
hmmm... this is topical again...
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Emma didnt have a chance to come out and play today.

damn...
Wed 08/01/03 at 02:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Emma didnt have a chance to come out and play today.
Wed 08/01/03 at 01:24
Regular
Where's Emma?
Wed 08/01/03 at 01:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ashley wrote:
> I blame the daily mail

The daily mail is a quality tory paper.
Tue 07/01/03 at 23:47
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> i blame brass eye

I blame the daily mail
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i blame brass eye
Tue 31/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Has there really been an influx of Paedophilia? Or is it that they are just being reported more frequently in the news?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.