GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ST Nemesis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 19:54
Regular
In your opinion is this going to be the best Star Trek film out of the 4 that are modern post Kirk Star trek?

The "Generations" film still counts as a post Kirk film even though he's in it so it counts as four to choose from.

I think that this will be the darkest the Star trek world has gotten since we first met the Borg in TNG.
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:54
"The Will of D."
In your opinion is this going to be the best Star Trek film out of the 4 that are modern post Kirk Star trek?

The "Generations" film still counts as a post Kirk film even though he's in it so it counts as four to choose from.

I think that this will be the darkest the Star trek world has gotten since we first met the Borg in TNG.
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I must say that Nemesis actually looks quite good.

First Contact ruled! That's the best Star Trek film in my opinion.

Star Trek Big Erection and Generations sucked!
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:02
Regular
I cannae wait - which is why I spent £12.99 at Waterstones for the novelisation of the movie.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:11
Regular
KHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Star Trek II is the best one there is. There can be no better. Nemesis is basically just a remake with TNG crew.

Star Trek V never happened. Nothing that bad could really exist, it must have just been a mass hallucination.
Mon 16/12/02 at 13:36
Regular
"im fat but quick"
I think that it will be the best film.

Every even numbered film seems to be good, and every odd numbered film seems to be crap.
Mon 16/12/02 at 14:56
"High polygon count"
You trek nuts know abuot this already, I take it?

http://www.startrekuk.com/community/events/TheAdventure.asp

I've got a mate who's nuts about Trek - he wants me to go with him.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:07
"The Will of D."
Actaully there are two types of Star Trek fans I can't remeber what the low clase fans are called who just watch the shows and the films, but the real Trekkies are actaully people who collect collectables and learn to speak Klingon (like my Sister's uni friend).

I have seen nearly all of the films and the only ones that have appealed to were Generations and First Contact until now...
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:09
"The Will of D."
If you didn't already know this, ST nemesis is out in cinemas on the 3rd of January 2003.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:13
"possibly impossible"
I like all the Trek films, some (much) more than others, I have them all on DVD too, the first 5 were on sale so I bought the silver editions with the full versions of 2 trek PC games on them.

Nemesis looks good though, I'm probably going to watch it in Jan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.