GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The strangest thing happened to me today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 17:24
Regular
I was working at Focus (my work experience placement) and while I was getting a trolley to put some stock on this strange man with white hair and white beard (without the the sideburns to join them and a bald patch on the top of his head), he also got a trolley. While I was bringing my trolley to the door I yeilded to the oldish looking man, he went through the door and said "Thank you, Adam". Now I didn't reply to him because I was speechless (I thought he said my name!). That was the strangest thing to hapen to me in my entire life, a complete stranger knew my name and used it. It is Friday the 13th you know, but I'm not much of a skeptic about these days until now.

One of my stupid guesses to who this man is was Santa Claus *sheilds eyes from LOLs from a whole bunch of regulars and n00bs*, It makes kind of sense, he had a white beard without the side burns joining it to his forehead, white hair above his ears with a circular bald path at the centre of his head, glasses (I think), he was 5"7, but it didn't look like he was over weight either.

What do you think?
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:00
"The Will of D."
He was definetly no old teacher of mine since I only moved into the area in1995 when I started year 4, now that I'm in year 11 I can say that he was never one of my teachers.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:58
"The Will of D."
Drdragon wrote:
> Maybe you were wearing your name tag...?

They didn't give me a name tag.
In fact I never have anything on my normal everyday clothes that say my name.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:58
Regular
"cachoo"
Drdragon wrote:

i thought that! Maybe sandy claws is real!! yay!!
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:56
"The Will of D."
Drdragon wrote:

They didn't give me a name tag.
In fact I never have anything on my normal everyday clothes that say my name.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:56
"The Will of D."
mikelar wrote:
> he was 5'7?? thats gotta be the red ba*£"rd himself!
He was 5 Foot 7 inches not 57.

5''7' is the way you write five foot seven inches.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Selected"
he was 5'7?? thats gotta be the red ba*£"rd himself!
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:46
Regular
"699 days!"
Maybe you were wearing your name tag...?
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:24
"The Will of D."
I was working at Focus (my work experience placement) and while I was getting a trolley to put some stock on this strange man with white hair and white beard (without the the sideburns to join them and a bald patch on the top of his head), he also got a trolley. While I was bringing my trolley to the door I yeilded to the oldish looking man, he went through the door and said "Thank you, Adam". Now I didn't reply to him because I was speechless (I thought he said my name!). That was the strangest thing to hapen to me in my entire life, a complete stranger knew my name and used it. It is Friday the 13th you know, but I'm not much of a skeptic about these days until now.

One of my stupid guesses to who this man is was Santa Claus *sheilds eyes from LOLs from a whole bunch of regulars and n00bs*, It makes kind of sense, he had a white beard without the side burns joining it to his forehead, white hair above his ears with a circular bald path at the centre of his head, glasses (I think), he was 5"7, but it didn't look like he was over weight either.

What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.