GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO WILL WIN ASTON VILLA OR WEST BROM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 12:19
Regular
WHO WILL WIN ASTON VILLA OR WEST BROM

All i can say is come on the baggies
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He has scored 3 goals for Villa this season, and they have all been fantastic goals from outside of the box.

He must have one of the best left footed shots in the Premiership.
Mon 16/12/02 at 15:10
Regular
Well done Villa. Glad to see Livjm supports a great team!
Mon 16/12/02 at 13:38
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Brilliant goal.

i agree, bit lucky in the end. We deserved it though.
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Brilliant goal.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Notable"
Hitzelspeirger sure can wack a ball with hi left peg. Did anyone hear his accent on the premiership. He sound as if he was born in the England even though he came through bayerns youth system from a young age
Sun 15/12/02 at 15:21
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I don't know what he was playing at while he was with us, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen. He lacked pace, couldn't finish his dinner and some of the runs he made were laughable. God knows how he was hyped as the "hottest prospect in Croatia".
Sun 15/12/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I wonder if Bosko Balaban is any good. We bought him and he never even started a match for us. He has been scoring a few while he is on loan.
Sat 14/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Couldn't agree more with you. I guess Dion is good for morale, always rallying the troops but that's not good enough when he lacks talent. On Angel's day, he's world class, he gives that certain edge that only a foreigner can give.

I'd prefer Crouch to Dion, because at least he's quite good with the ball at his feet, Dion is just like a baby elephant.
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He has been scoring some cracking goals recently.

I wish Taylor would see sense, and stop playing Dion Dublin. He is a load of cack, who misses easy chances and even misses a penalty. We should play Vassell and Angel/Allback.
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:37
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
From where I was, it looked like a left hook, but I'm quite high in the Holte so I could be wrong. I've never seen the Holte go so mental when Tommy scored, t'was fantastic :D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.