GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Cheats"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 16:10
Regular
""none""
I always enter a number of cheats, I never see them on the cheat page? And I take lots of my time posting them, were are they?
Fri 29/09/06 at 16:10
Regular
""none""
I always enter a number of cheats, I never see them on the cheat page? And I take lots of my time posting them, were are they?
Fri 29/09/06 at 16:50
Regular
In my opinion cheats are the lowest form of gameaday.
Fri 29/09/06 at 17:25
Regular
So you think people should win them for walkthroughs, reviews and interesting threads alfonse?
Fri 29/09/06 at 17:27
Regular
Yep. Dringo is far more deserving then Spoonbeast for example.
Fri 29/09/06 at 17:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now now it takes ages to copy and paste them cheats and it's always handy to tell the date by. I mean i always know it's thursday whenever Spoonbeast has won each week :-P
Fri 29/09/06 at 17:29
Regular
Well he did win one just a few days before, so I think that suprised everyone. Nice to see you posting cheats too, and some good ones.
Fri 29/09/06 at 19:19
Regular
""none""
New rule, DONT POST IF YOUR NOT GOING TO HELP ME!

[/kthxbye]
Fri 29/09/06 at 19:40
Regular
No need to be rude Ninja_Reborn. Okay you want help? I'll give you some help. :)

Probably not a good idea to post this in General Chat. You should post this in the Web Development forum where you can "Leave feedback for Freeola". I'm sure a staffie will answer your question sooner or later. Probably later as it's now the weekend and they won't be around until Monday.

The only other information that I (or anyone else on this forum) can give you is that it can take many days for them to upload cheats (and walkthroughs).

If you posted these cheats weeks ago then yes it is something you should enquire about. However because cheats can take awhile to be posted, someone might have already submitted the cheats before you. I would suggest checking if the cheats you submitted haven't already been awarded to someone else. If they haven't and you posted these cheats last week then probably Freeola are a bit busy at the moment and your cheats will appear next week.

[/kthxbye]
Fri 29/09/06 at 19:52
Regular
""none""
Machie wrote:
> No need to be rude Ninja_Reborn. Okay you want help? I'll give
> you some help. :)
>
> Probably not a good idea to post this in General Chat. You
> should post this in the Web Development forum where you can
> "Leave feedback for Freeola". I'm sure a staffie will
> answer your question sooner or later. Probably later as it's now
> the weekend and they won't be around until Monday.
>
> The only other information that I (or anyone else on this forum)
> can give you is that it can take many days for them to upload
> cheats (and walkthroughs).
>
> If you posted these cheats weeks ago then yes it is something
> you should enquire about. However because cheats can take awhile
> to be posted, someone might have already submitted the cheats
> before you. I would suggest checking if the cheats you submitted
> haven't already been awarded to someone else. If they haven't and
> you posted these cheats last week then probably Freeola are a bit
> busy at the moment and your cheats will appear next week.
>
> [/kthxbye]

Thanks, nice story [I KID... I KID!]. I posted another question before in the web dev thread, but got no staff to answer. Seems to get more attention in this section I think.
Fri 29/09/06 at 19:55
Regular
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> Thanks, nice story [I KID... I KID!]. I posted another question
> before in the web dev thread, but got no staff to answer. Seems
> to get more attention in this section I think.

Yes I wondered why they didn't reply to it. We have trouble getting their attention too, not like it use to be :(

Hope the cheats appear soon for you Ninja, on the brightside atleast they update GAD daily :) I remember a time when it could take a week or two ^^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.