GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scrappiest Goal Ever!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/12/02 at 18:09
Regular
Well done Spurs, again you play absolutely crap but still win!

Anyway, Robbie Keane scored a well set up goal and the other person from the other team scored a great goal, Zieges goal was good too...

BUT

Poyet eventually scored what will be known to me as one of the scrappiest goals ever!

It was fumbled around between Iversons legs inside the 6yd box for ages, he then shot, Poyet then scuffed the shot after that and it rolled...

and rolled...

and rolled a bit more...

Robbie Keane went to kick it but missed and fell over...

and rolled even more...

Defender went to kick the ball but found out that his leg couldn't extend that far...

it rolled a tad bit further...

and eventually rolled into the bottom left hand corner!

How scrappy can you get?

VERY!
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:09
"Darkness, always"
understatement of the month!

they had the better time on the ball, were much better running at the defence, had pace, passing, power but... couldn't finish their dinner.

their last ball, first touch and shooting all let them down. At the end of the day, if you can't score, you won't win.
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Notable"
WBA were unlucky
Mon 09/12/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I have to agree with you - that was the scrappiest goal ever (in the Premiership, anyway)! I've seen worse in the lower leagues...
Mon 09/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Robbie Keane was the funniest, when he tried to tap it in the net and fell over.

Can't wait until Villa play WBA next week, as it looks like 3 points in the bag.
Mon 09/12/02 at 11:17
"Darkness, always"
That goal was class. I need to see it again though, because you have to wonder what the hell the keeper was doing. The ball was rolling for a good 2 seconds before it went in.
Mon 09/12/02 at 08:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
what do you mean? that has to be the only contender for goal of the season :)
Sun 08/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It got stuck between his legs didn't it?!?

I was laughing too hard at Robbie Keane trying to kick the ball and falling over when it went in though!
Sun 08/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Iversen's choice to do a few kick ups instead of shotting from 2 yards out was a very key moment in the build up to the goal

Well done steffen...........

Now zola on the other hand woould have curled it beautifully into the top corner!

Come on Chelsea, 2nd in the league
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Lol!

Sounds funny, I'll be watching the Sunday night Premo tonight then.
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Well done Spurs, again you play absolutely crap but still win!

Anyway, Robbie Keane scored a well set up goal and the other person from the other team scored a great goal, Zieges goal was good too...

BUT

Poyet eventually scored what will be known to me as one of the scrappiest goals ever!

It was fumbled around between Iversons legs inside the 6yd box for ages, he then shot, Poyet then scuffed the shot after that and it rolled...

and rolled...

and rolled a bit more...

Robbie Keane went to kick it but missed and fell over...

and rolled even more...

Defender went to kick the ball but found out that his leg couldn't extend that far...

it rolled a tad bit further...

and eventually rolled into the bottom left hand corner!

How scrappy can you get?

VERY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.