GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead - Yay or Nay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 19:16
Regular
For me its Nay, theyre songs are so depressings and boring.
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:43
Let me be the judge of that :p
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never said I was one either

:)
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:38
Well thats grand then
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never said I wasn't a hypocrite
Tue 10/12/02 at 19:01
SHEEPY your just being a hypocrit. Maybe people have their own views. So ahut up
Tue 10/12/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've come across many ignorant people who say:

" ooohhh ohhh music to cut your wrists to "

Yeah... really? Shut up and go die :P

Most of these people listen to Blue and Savage Garden or some pish... now THAT is depressing music.
Tue 10/12/02 at 18:56
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> For me its Nay, theyre songs are so depressings and boring.

but u clearly dont understand their music if this is ur opinion on their music. i accept if its not ur thing, but they are certainly not boring.
Tue 10/12/02 at 18:55
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Sometimes nay, mostly yay.

Some of their new stuff is brilliant, Optimistic, Pyramid Song, I might be wrong, and You and whose army are all classic songs. But some of their 'experimental' stuff is pretty bad. If you've listened to Pulk/Pull whatever it's called, you'll know what I mean. Pablo Honey sucks too.
Tue 10/12/02 at 18:21
"cant understand their music"

That is a stupid thing to say. I've heard a few songs, thought they were pap, not my kind of scene. Doesnt mean i dont understand their music. I like what I like,
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:55
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Arggghhh!!! I hate it when people use the boring tag to describe radiohead. If u actually listened to most of their music (except for maybe creep and exit music) u would realise that they r actually quite an uplifting band. Calling them boring is just an ignorant way of saying u cant understand their music. And how can anyone criticise radiohead post ok computer. In my opinion Kid A is one of the greatest albums of all time, and it showed a side to a band that other bands could only dream of. Every one of radioheads albums sound completely different (except for the last two, but they were more one joint album), yet u call them boring. How is taking risks and trying many new styles and instruments boring?

Oh and radiohead is a yay for me if ur wondering.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.