GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who tried to eat my deodorant? "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/08 at 11:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I woke up this morning, had a shower and used my deodorant as you do. After putting it down I noticed a warning on the side of it. It wasn't the typical 'solvent abuse can kill instantly' kinda thing, it said: 'This product is not edible'.

The deodorant I use is Lynx Dark Temptations (the chocolate smelling one), but even though it smells of chocolate who is actually going to try and eat it? How do you even go about eating deodorant? Has someone actually tried? Did they spray it on their icecream or something?

Maybe it's that advert for the deodorant that is misleading people. The one where as soon as the bloke sprays it on himself he turns into a chocolate man and women start eating him... maybe the warning should be 'spraying this deodorant on someone doesn't make cannibalism any more acceptable and you may be prosecuted'.
Thu 23/10/08 at 11:15
Regular
"not dead"
Whatever happened to natural selection?

Let the idiots die from deodorant ingestion, I say.
Thu 23/10/08 at 07:22
Regular
I've tried the equivilent scented Lynx shower gel. I did accidentally taste it...it didn't taste of chocolate.

I was disappointed.

My fiancée told me it smells like a scent for women by Impulse...

I haven't attempted a comparison myself...
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:49
"possibly impossible"
Guess they have to be careful so they're covered, but it just shows the world we live in when some stupid person can sue, i'd counter sue them on behalf of the human race for bringing our intelligence levels down...
Wed 22/10/08 at 12:24
Regular
I don't understand why those adverts are fined for false advertising. I've yet to have hordes of women come chasing after me. It's so misleading.

Haven't tried the chocolate on yet but I'm not surprised by the warning :D I can imagine some idiots trying to spray it into their mouth or on their food.

(wow I thought I lost this when they changed the design as I tried to post this, looks like it saved it for me)
Wed 22/10/08 at 11:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I woke up this morning, had a shower and used my deodorant as you do. After putting it down I noticed a warning on the side of it. It wasn't the typical 'solvent abuse can kill instantly' kinda thing, it said: 'This product is not edible'.

The deodorant I use is Lynx Dark Temptations (the chocolate smelling one), but even though it smells of chocolate who is actually going to try and eat it? How do you even go about eating deodorant? Has someone actually tried? Did they spray it on their icecream or something?

Maybe it's that advert for the deodorant that is misleading people. The one where as soon as the bloke sprays it on himself he turns into a chocolate man and women start eating him... maybe the warning should be 'spraying this deodorant on someone doesn't make cannibalism any more acceptable and you may be prosecuted'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.