GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quiz"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/00 at 13:32
Regular
Those Nintendo quizes are rubbish! You don't need to know how many pixels there are on any screen at any time or what a combination of letters is an anagram of!

Nintendo fans just play nintendo consoles or support the company!

Anyway here's a really hard quiz about Nintendo for the person who created the first 2 quizes:

1. Who created Pokémon?

2. Who drew the first 3 Pokémon?

3. When was Pokémon originally shown to the world? (19__)

4. What's the 4th word in the first paragraph on page 33 of the Super Mario Allstars instruction book?

5. What's the Nintyrules website address?

6. What was the last NES game ever made?

7. How many episodes are there of "The Legend Of Zelda" cartoon?

8. What is the Mario game on the PC called which is similar to Battle mode on Mario Bros 3?

9. What was Peach originally called?

10. What did Nintendo originally sell?

11. What made Nintendo even more famous with their original product?

12. What is the alternate name for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)?

13. What is the alternate name for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)?

14. What was different about the second Zelda game?

15. What was Nintendo's biggest flop?

16. What was the codename for the N64?

17. What was the original name for the N64?

18. What are the gamecube's wireless controllers called?

19. Which company is making the DVD compatable Gamecube?

20. How many processors has the Gameboy Advance got and what are there capacity's?
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:32
Regular
"not dead"
My sauces (not sources) tell me that the next Gamebay adventure will partially revolve around Ganon(dorf) kidnapping Zelda. Again.

(enjoy the match)
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:28
Regular
They take different stories but the same character, maybe we will see a sequel to OoT when Ganandorf comes back, of course that is a very good chance that it will happen.
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:21
Regular
"not dead"
I want answers!
Mon 18/12/00 at 10:51
Regular
"not dead"
The N64 games are when Link is young, so I believe that they come first, though in ALTTP doesn't Link live with his father?
So is that one first?
No I think not for some reason.

The Gameboy game, Link's Awakening, doesn't feature Ganon(dorf) so could fit in anywhere, really.

So that leaves the NES games.

I never completed Adventures of Link, but just consulted an FAQ, and Ganon wasn't mentioned in it, so that leaves The Legend Of Zelda.

Didn't Ganon look like a big pink pig in that game?

Of course the new Zelda games coming on the Gameboy could ruin this, but I don't know much about them yet.

I think I'll go seek a preview!
Mon 18/12/00 at 10:39
Regular
"not dead"
No, sorry, I'm wrong there. It was Blind the thief.

Surely the answer lies in the chronological order of the games then.
Mon 18/12/00 at 07:59
Regular
"not dead"
I could have sworn that Ganon, and Ganondorf were different people in A Link To The Past.

Wasn't Ganondorf the boss of that dungeon, in the alternative world town, where you lead the girl into the room with the light in it, then she turned into Ganondorf?

I don't really remember, but I may have to look up a walkthrough to check the details.
Sun 17/12/00 at 21:18
Regular
No, he is quite alive in TOOT. And ALTTP
Sun 17/12/00 at 21:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Edgy you are wrong Ganon or mr 'dorf' has always been dead, never was alive in any Zelda.
Sun 17/12/00 at 21:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
I also prefer the other QUIZ, and I do have California Games on the NES and Metroid and any other game you can think of for these 2 systems, sad as it may be but they are all wicked!!
Best GAME:

SECRET OF MANA + MULITAP
Sun 17/12/00 at 20:57
Regular
For those who don't know, Ganon is Ganondorf!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.