GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
Now.

Everyting seems to be getting on top of me. Put there by people who 'care'.

Freinds. Mock me over my actions/dress. I look like a grandpa aparently, in one jumper. I like it. Music. I listen to one band more, but no, thats not right. It means more to me than most things around - don't they ever have anything like that? Well, if they do, they never show it. They're to busy 'going out' to town. I don't like that, so I'm 'weird/granpaish'. I normaly ignore these comments - even when I don't responds, I get taunted -I never 'stand up for myself'. No, I just never respond with a taunt or fist. I just ignore it. But it really does sodding build up. Rnours too. Blo*dy rumours, and its not as if people never have had odd situations rumoured about them. But no, its me, so. Lastly, the opposite sex. Namely one of. I' m sick and b*oody tired of this. I never. ever. ever like a girl who feels the same way. It sucks, and this one girl at the moment, while I think we have something, is still just that little bit, well, off. I don't know how to put it. But I know what I feel. I try to be nice, freindly, happy person. Just most of the fu***ing time people don't seem to care. Im tired of being all quiet and downtrodden. But I don't want to scream out and hurt people. I just wany to tell somebody, probably a very very vlose friend. But I have few of those. I'd rather thell this girl, but no, not far enough yet. Don't suppose I ever will. Even if I asked her, it would be waiting still. Its all on top, and I am tired of it now. I'm tired of the endless acceptance of taunts from people that I could rip it out of. But then again, that would be pointless. All i want is to have nice, freindly feelings. I want them all to know. And before any of you blame it on 'teenage angst' stop. It still hurrts, even though its 'only' that.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed.........that would be funny...

*NO!*

Must resist.......urge to punch.....

;)
Sat 30/11/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Selected"
and if that doesn't work, go to the gym until you can knock everyone in your school out if they start ish.

works for that mojojojo guy.
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had a period of about 6 months were everything was cool - if I got in trouble for anything, it really didn't man anything to me. But that was the first time I'd felt like it for over a year, and it got me really down, even more.

I suppose most people are bubblewrap. But its still nice to keep them as friends. But if they don't want to be, thats fine - its their problem now. Not mine.
Sat 30/11/02 at 09:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It really does get better, in my experiance anyway.

When it comes down to it, most people only have a few real friends, maybe 2 or 3. The rest are just bubblewrap - they're nice enough people, but you just don't get that connection with them.

Those 2 or 3 friends are the important ones.

Oh, and the best thing about teenage angst is that you know it will go away soon enough. I was pretty bad all through last year, but now I'm just about as happy as anyone can be.

The way you have to think about it is that sorrow and joy are one and the same thing. All the sorrow you go through is creating a groove - which can be filled with joy.
Sat 30/11/02 at 01:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
I would reply but you typed how I felt a year ago.

Ouchy.
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:25
Regular
"cachoo"
Belldandy wrote:
> Thats what it was like for me at school and A level - always the quiet
> one, didn't go out much, didn't drink. I never saw the point of going
> out and just standing around in the dark on the streets or park,
> pretty pointless and sad if you ask me, nor did I see the attraction
> of drinking small tons of alcohol, smoking, and so on.
>
> The point is that with my few friends I was still happy, and didn't
> care.
>
> Now, at university, I'm the same, but the difference is people respect
> you for being yourself, instead of some wild idiot, so I know more
> people, and still don't go out much, but I'm still happy, and get on
> with a lot more people be being myself.
>
> At the end of the day it's about being happy, and ignoring those who
> would squash that happiness from you, because they aren't worth
> thinking about.
>
> ~~Belldandy~~

I'm a fan of you... no seriously, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that before and it actually feels pretty nice to hear it FINALLY!
I... RESPECT... YOU!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bet you want to tell them where to go but you're scared of having no friends.
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If you feel uncomfortable around your friends then they're not your friends.

Simple
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't normaly mind all the banter - just its all come to a head over the past few days - lots of things all rolled into one, and it got me down.

Most people in school are cool - I have another 'group of freinds' that are just like what you said - they respect me for what I am, and its cool.

I've calmed down now. But it all hit me this afternoon - girl, taunts everthing.

Cheers.
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My life is boring anc confusing at present.

I used to have a lot of good friends last year and went out all the time. This year however many left to go to college and the rest fell out which left me in the middle. Eventually more people got invited in our group who I really don't like, everyone went out to their house every week. So I really hate them now for that and other reasons, I don't have any real friends anymore just people i talk to in school. It annoys me as I know I'm good company and they seem to be reacting as if I'm weird and they've done nothing wrong.

I hate school this year, the subjects suck and i've got all the grades I need. I'm getting bored of being on my own and I'm very miserbale

Ah well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.