GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When you were little..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 11:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What did you want to be?

Watched Mr Deeds a few days ago and near the end he asks everyone what they wanted to be. Pretty much everyone weren't what they dreamed of being so I was wondering how close everyone here has got to their childhood dreams? Whether it's dream job or achievement or whatever.

'I wanted to be a vet...'
'And what do you do now, sir?'
'I run a slaughter house.'
'OK then... kinda went in the opposite direction there didn't you.'
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What did you want to be?

Watched Mr Deeds a few days ago and near the end he asks everyone what they wanted to be. Pretty much everyone weren't what they dreamed of being so I was wondering how close everyone here has got to their childhood dreams? Whether it's dream job or achievement or whatever.

'I wanted to be a vet...'
'And what do you do now, sir?'
'I run a slaughter house.'
'OK then... kinda went in the opposite direction there didn't you.'
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
When i was younger all i wanted to do was be an Artist. Not sure what i had seen to make me want to do that. I have got as far as doing 2 years in Art College.

Do i still want to continue in that...

Yes at some point i think i will when the kids get older. However i don't know what area i will focus on more. Photography and Fashion i enjoyed. Also a few other area's.

Few other things i wouldn't mind doing. Got a couple of things in the pipe line though. Something totally different to the 'Art'
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:40
"possibly impossible"
A writer.

Still reachable.
Tue 14/10/08 at 13:33
Regular
In primary school I wanted to have a career in comics and/or animation. Which is what I do now.
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:44
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I always wanted to work for Freeola

I actually wanted to be a lawyer until the age of 16, I was quite ill and had brain surgery so missed a year and a half off school. Due to this I didnt get the GCSE grades to do Law. I then wanted to work in IT as either a web designer or within support for a big company like one of the big banks, NHS etc. Im working my way up and will one day hopefully do that earning loads of money.
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I wanted to play snooker for a living and up until i was 12 that was actually a possibility, after that stuff happens. Aside from that i never knew what i wanted to do and still dont to this day. I've never cared about anything enough to devote my life to it but i've always had an interest in law and property developing.
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:48
"possibly impossible"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> I always wanted to work for Freeola

When do you start? ;)
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:51
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
pb wrote:
> jubbachainsaw wrote:
> I always wanted to work for Freeola
>
> When do you start? ;)

lol God knows.

I actually wanted to be a lawyer until the age of 16, I was quite ill and had brain surgery so missed a year and a half off school. Due to this I didnt get the GCSE grades to do Law. I then wanted to work in IT as either a web designer or within support for a big company like one of the big banks, NHS etc. Im working my way up and will one day hopefully do that earning loads of money.
Tue 14/10/08 at 15:13
Regular
We'll give you a good reference when you leave :) which reminds me don't forget my argos vouchers. I seem to be the only one who wants them, everyone else keeps asking for amazon vouchers. :/ I can accept cheque too if that helps.
Tue 14/10/08 at 16:11
Regular
"eat toast!"
i never thought much about it. Being a successful museum curator or maybe a role in IT and thats it.

Everytime someone asks me what is your dream in life, i simply insult them by saying i want to be galactic emperor of the universe with a prosperous happy empire to go along with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.