GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola ADSL - allowance increase."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 11:00
"Are you sure?"
'Heads up' for Freeola ADSL users.

I've just seen that Freeola have recently increased their ADSL allowances for no extra cost - which is good news:¬)

I was previously on the 275 Max product (25GB Prime / 250GB Off-peak) - this has now changed to 300GB (30GB Prime / 270 Off-peak).

You need to change your tariff (in MyFreeola) to pick up the increase. If you are changing to the replacement packages rather than moving to the next level then the re-grade is free.

I've just done mine and noticed the new package is described as "Freeola MAX 300B" in MyFreeola and also the re-grade messages issued.

Hopefully there is a 'G' missing?! - else this post will just about use up my monthly allowance ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 16/10/08 at 07:15
Regular
I see, all comes clear now then.

Cheers Digi
Wed 15/10/08 at 15:53
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
You were on MAX when the allowances were different - over time they've been 30, 20 and now 30 again :¬)

The 'free' bit:
"...If you are changing to the replacement packages rather than moving to the next level then the re-grade is free."

Any change to a different package costs you £3 - but as I mentioned changing to the 'replacement' package is 'free' - you won't see this as you are already on 30/300.

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 15/10/08 at 15:23
Regular
I am on a 30/300 plan at the moment, it says there is £3 fee to change your tarrif? so how is that free?

Digi
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:25
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for that - chalk up another Freeola 'user acceptance testing' merit for me ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 14/10/08 at 14:05
Regular
Hi, this is all sorted now.

It's actually one of the codes for the product in the database rather than a typo, but confusing none-the-less.

Thanks for letting us know.
Tue 14/10/08 at 13:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I'm not even sure the B's should be there... I'll shout at McLong to get it sorted one way or t'other.
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:00
"Are you sure?"
'Heads up' for Freeola ADSL users.

I've just seen that Freeola have recently increased their ADSL allowances for no extra cost - which is good news:¬)

I was previously on the 275 Max product (25GB Prime / 250GB Off-peak) - this has now changed to 300GB (30GB Prime / 270 Off-peak).

You need to change your tariff (in MyFreeola) to pick up the increase. If you are changing to the replacement packages rather than moving to the next level then the re-grade is free.

I've just done mine and noticed the new package is described as "Freeola MAX 300B" in MyFreeola and also the re-grade messages issued.

Hopefully there is a 'G' missing?! - else this post will just about use up my monthly allowance ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.