GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Read"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/00 at 18:00
Regular
Too Cool Rule Thanks for reading this very true message. Ant.
Thu 14/12/00 at 18:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Too Cool Rule Thanks for reading this very true message. Ant.
Fri 15/12/00 at 10:35
Regular
"not dead"
Sorry Ant. Too Cool suck! They've got to be the worst tag-team in the WWF! When was the last time they even won a match? They've never got a chance of getting those titles.
Thu 21/12/00 at 11:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Here's my reply to your very immature reply. {:)

Merry Christmas to ya!
Thu 21/12/00 at 11:52
Regular
"not dead"
Ant wrote:
> Here's my reply to your very immature reply. {:)
>
> Merry Christmas to ya!

And a Merry Christmas to you too!

Now back to Too Cool.

It's not really the team I don't like, it's Scotty Too-Hotty. Part of it's down to his appearance. He looks like a blonde Gary Rhodes, and I find Gary Rhodes very annoying.
Also Scotty's spikey hair looks like it might be thinning a little!
I don't think that the worm is a great move, I just don't think that it is convincing enough. I don't believe that anyone could be pinned after the worm.
I don't like that thing he does with his eyes either. That's just freaky. And his mouth goes a bit funny.

Part of my dislike of them comes down from the fact that they are just waiting in the overcrowded tag-team division doing absolutely nothing, but that's not exactly their fault. They need a push, and a decent story line!

(Rumour has it that they may be about to turn heel, but I can't see them working as bad guys, the crowd just wouldn't like it)
Thu 21/12/00 at 16:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, I agree with what you said about them needing a push-I'm getting annoyed about Too Cool never doing anything!!

Also, lie down, and get someone to pretend to do the WORM on you. If you get the perspective from there, you can see that it would hurt alot, if its done hard enough. And most of the time, Too Cool finish with the Hip Hop Drop.

PS- I prefer Grand Master Sexay to Scotty.

PSS- The tag team division is overcrowded, and with Rock/Taker challenging for the tag titles on Raw, its getting out of hand.
Thu 21/12/00 at 16:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heel??? Euuuurrrggghhh!!
Fri 22/12/00 at 07:56
Regular
"not dead"
Ant wrote:

> PS- I prefer Grand Master Sexay to Scotty.

My wife mis-heard the commentators on Heat last week, and thought he was called Grand Master Sex Aid.
Fri 22/12/00 at 11:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL!!
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:21
Heel? Yeah, that would work well (not)!

What's the idea with the WORM anyway? Why is it so POPULAR? It must me one of the worst moves in the division right there with the STINKFACE and the PEOPLES ELBOW.

The Worm: Chop

Stinkface: Wiggling Bum in face

Peoples Elbow: Elbow Drop

Stunner: Falling on your knees

Powerbomb: Falling on your back from a not so high place..

Chokeslam: A bit more powerful than powerbomb

How can people call these finishers ESPECIALLY the worm...

Sat 06/01/01 at 20:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nightmare,
lie down, and get someone to pretend to do the WORM on you. If you get the perspective from there, you can see that it would hurt alot, if its done hard enough. And most of the time, Too Cool finish with the Hip Hop Drop.

I agree about the People's Elbow, surely that's just an elbow drop??

A powerbomb would hurt on the canvas I would have thought.
A chokeslam would hurt your neck a lot as well as your back if done powerfully enough.

Isn't the Stunner when Stone Cold smashes the front of someone's head onto his shoulder. That would hurt-but not as much.

The Stinkface isn't a finisher-the Bonzia Drop is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.