GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 TIME WINNER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/00 at 12:48
Regular
That has me won for the 3rd time now. it was quite a shock seeing my name again. And of course I am donating my game to charity.

Well done to special reserves and the others for running the charity thingy. It amkes you feel quite good about yourself, so anybody else that wins soon should think about giving their games away.

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Thu 14/12/00 at 12:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That has me won for the 3rd time now. it was quite a shock seeing my name again. And of course I am donating my game to charity.

Well done to special reserves and the others for running the charity thingy. It amkes you feel quite good about yourself, so anybody else that wins soon should think about giving their games away.

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Thu 14/12/00 at 12:54
Well done Sheepy
Thu 14/12/00 at 12:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thanks!
Thu 14/12/00 at 15:58
Regular
I would certainly be giving mine to charity, but I've been busy with my mock exams recently.

But now they are finished, so it's time to win a game for St. Osmonds.

Of course, you COULD just let me win Ali, it would save me a lot of time...

Oh. Alright then. I'll go do something...
Thu 14/12/00 at 20:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I forgot what I was going to say! I always do that!
Thu 14/12/00 at 20:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Probably something like this

Oh honestly Grix, is it really that easy. Hey, I fancy a gameaday, so I'll write something great every day.

So why haven't I won yet?
Fri 15/12/00 at 13:28
WELL DONE SHEEPY, YOU ARE BRILLIANT AT EVERYTHING!

well done again
Fri 15/12/00 at 14:19
Regular
"not dead"
You've only won 3 times?

Ha! Read the posts of a four time winner, and learn from a true master!

HaHaHaHaHaHaaaa!
Fri 15/12/00 at 15:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How have you won 4 times? Did you used to be called something else if so what?
Fri 15/12/00 at 16:44
Regular
Are you fog?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.