GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you watch a film today?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
In a similar way to Cookys game thread in the Nintendo forum, post what film you watched today, and if you liked it.

I went to see Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets. Was okay, except for the incredibly annoying children on screen, and the fact the whole thing was surrounded by about 100,000 families with little kids that seemed more intent on screaming about the film rather than watching it.

Ah well. 'Twas reasonable.
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"we escape....."
i seen the good the bad and the ugly about 20 times and matrix about 15 times never bore of them i want to watch the omen but don't have the time!!! DAMN IT
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:18
"The Will of D."
I liked the Titanic (the 3 hour version) seen that about 4 times.
4 is usually the limit for films that I like but that I think are not good enough to be my favourite.
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:24
Regular
"cachoo"
The Elimin@toŽ wrote:
> Seen them both about 7 times, which is the highest amount for any one
> film I've seen more than once.

Would anyone consider me mad if I said I watched Titanic over & over again? HONESTLY, I swear i saw it about 47 times, no kidding!! That was a while back & I f*cking hate the film now!! :-)
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Watched Austin Powers in Goldmember for about the 7th time today!! Anyone seen it? I love austin powers!
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Watched Jackass The Movie again...3 times now.

Genius.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:05
"The Will of D."
I watched "The Terminator" again brilliant film, but the second one is WAY WAY better.
Seen them both about 7 times, which is the highest amount for any one film I've seen more than once.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Watched Home Alone earlier for the millionth time - I was bored!
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:45
Regular
"cachoo"
The Elimin@toŽ wrote:
> I watched a film I taped on Sky Premier. Hannibal, pretty disgusting
> as usual more nearer to the end though since it was kind of boring at
> beginning.
>
> Liked the part when hannibal sliced open a cop's head (like Mr Burns
> did to Homer in the halloween special) and cut a piece of brain off
> and sizzled it and then got the cop to eat it. Then later Hannibal was
> on a plane and gave a little boy a piece of the same brain to eat
> since he didn't like the crap airplane food. How's that for eating
> brain food, ironic ain't it.

I LOVE that film, as sick & disgusting as it is it'll always be a little fave of mine!

Has anyone seen Red Dragon (ya know the 'other' film with Hannibal in!!)?
I've only seen half of it, and it stopped working at a really good bit, pretty tense film too.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Signs is a pretty good film, I enjoyed it!! Most of it keeps you on the edge of your seat, etc. So I would kinda recommend it... but if your not into aliens and mel gibson then i guess you wouldn't like it!! :-D
its pretty "creepy" too...
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:26
Regular
"You only live twice"
is Signs good anyone?, cuz im wondering if its good to watch it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.