GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"changing lanes or 28 days later."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 18:36
Regular
going to the cinema tomorrow (friday) to see one of these, cant decide which.

Changing Lanes
or
28 days later

who has seen them?

what are they like?

note* going to see James Bond on Saturday and have already seen xXx.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Wayne_Rooney wrote:
> I saw Changing Lanes and it is alright Samuel L Jackson is good in
> it.
>
> I would say go and see 28 days later though, as it is meant to be very
> good. Says my flatmate Mike.

I'm agreeing with you there too - why am I agreeing with everyone all of a sudden? - Changing Lanes is 'ok', not the best thing to go see but it can be somewhat 'tense' in most parts of the film, but I haven't even seen 28 Days Later yet!! And from what I've heard, I think I'll be waiting til it's out to rent! :-)
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
28 Days Later is worth going to see for the part in a deserted London alone. Actually, come to think of it, it's ONLY worth going to see for that part as the rest of thie film is bland, uninteresting, spectacularly unoriginal (especially if you saw The Last Train on ITV a few years ago) and I wish I hadn't bothered going.

I hate to admit it but I saw Super Troopers on the same day (for free, God bless UGC Unlimited Cards) and as even though that was total tosh as well I actually preferred it to 28 Days Later.

Die Another Day is a bit pants as well, easily Brosnans worst outing. Relatively little action (and what there is is poor), the main villain isn't nearly evil enough and it just doesn't feel like a Bond film should and how most of the do.

Not seen Changing Lanes but while I'm on the subject Mr Deeds is a little bit better than you'd expect it to be (not great, but reasonably enjoyable, for an Adam Sandler film at least) and Harry Potter is not as good as the first film, which I didn't rate very highly in the first place.

The last film I really enjoyed was xXx. It doesn't do anything that hasn't been done many times before but it does everything a film of this ilk should do so well that the result is just fantastic entertainment.

Oh well, The Two Towers is out next month and I'm sure I'll enjoy that.
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:28
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
well, we got to the cinema and the listings had changed. neither film was on at the times the had specified yesterday, so it was either Harry Potter, Mr. Deeds or James Bond.

Girlfriend hates Harry Potter so thats a no.

Already booked ticktes to see James Bond Tomorrow.

that left Mr. Deeds, had no idea what it was about, Mr Sandler and Ms Ryder, could be good then... check the Mr. Deeds thread if you wanna know my full opinion of the film, in short, we left and went for a walk along the beach.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
28 Days Later is excellent.

Looks a bit strange being shot on DV but once you get used to it, it barrels along.
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:09
"Wa-wa-west"
Changing Lanes is the most boring thing since Nickelback.
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:16
"Darkness, always"
going to see 28 days later tomorrow night. Looks good
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Saw 28 days late on Sunday, great film I highly recommend it if you're a fan of horror films. It is perhaps of of the best horror flicks I've seen in a long while, and easily matches the likes of Night and Dawn of the dead.
Fri 22/11/02 at 01:50
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I saw Changing Lanes and it is alright Samuel L Jackson is good in it.

I would say go and see 28 days later though, as it is meant to be very good. Says my flatmate Mike.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:36
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
going to the cinema tomorrow (friday) to see one of these, cant decide which.

Changing Lanes
or
28 days later

who has seen them?

what are they like?

note* going to see James Bond on Saturday and have already seen xXx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.