GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare'.
Sun 21/09/08 at 11:53
Regular
Well all i can say is what a game, no wonder its still selling at its original price. Haven't really been playing much else, got a sense of realism to it aswell. Online is the best feature which you cant say too often about games. Anyway love to hear your opinion and any other interesting comments, most embaressing death, best kill etc.. anyone wants a game add me Starky_18 love to have a game with you all.
Sun 05/10/08 at 16:26
Regular
While COD 4 is an amazing game I just dont think it is right that it is still around £35-40. People can argue that Halo 3 is a better game or at least on the same level but that can be picked up for about £15 even though they were released around the same time. GTA 4 was released in late april yet that can be picked up for £20-25 and another great game. So I just think it is not on.
Wed 01/10/08 at 13:43
Regular
"THFC"
yea nice 1!
i didnt know that COD 6 was infinity ward again, can't wait for that! I will probably miss COD 5 i reckon. Got plenty of games to get on with
Wed 01/10/08 at 13:13
"possibly impossible"
Well done on the GAD, FM!
Wed 24/09/08 at 12:09
Regular
Still wanting to get this on PC, looking for a nice price for it. Very interested in the single player, as mentioned, heard nothing but praise for it, but want it on PC because I'm not allowed to shoot my friends in real life (and I like shooting people with mices piow)
Wed 24/09/08 at 12:04
"possibly impossible"
Agreed, FM.

It's one of my favourite 360 games and I keep dipping in to the multiplayer every now and again while other games tend to disappear off to get traded in.
Wed 24/09/08 at 11:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I got COD4 launch day and couldn't put it down until I'd finished the storymode, watched the credits, then finished the storymode. I left the online side of things for the following day then couldn't put it down for a few months.

I'm not really into shooters but COD4 just did everything right, it's still to this day the standout game in my 360 collection and getting the Mile High Club achievement is probably the hardest effort I'll ever make for 20 Gamerscore (took me 9 hours in one sitting to finally clear that airplane).

My favourite kills are always through scenery, those heavy machine guns can practically rip through concrete much to the annoyance of my target(s). Couldn't tell you about death as that's yet to happen. (Right...).

Infinity Ward are now on my preferred developers list, looking forward to COD6 already. I'm skipping COD: World at War mainly because there are so many other great games coming out in October, but hopefully this time next year I'll be soaking my hands in a bowl of iced water in preparation for the next installment.

The only thing short of perfection in COD4 is the M4, I'm used to the M4A1 which offers fully automatic instead of 3-shot burst and I loved using an M4A1-SD in SOCOM, but I got used to it when I added the double-tap perk when using the M4.

Having praised it so much, I haven't played it in a few months due to other games (I've got 6 in the pile sitting on top of it). On the flipside it's very rare I keep a game when I've attained 1000/1000 in it, COD4 is one of the few exceptions.
Sun 21/09/08 at 11:53
Regular
Well all i can say is what a game, no wonder its still selling at its original price. Haven't really been playing much else, got a sense of realism to it aswell. Online is the best feature which you cant say too often about games. Anyway love to hear your opinion and any other interesting comments, most embaressing death, best kill etc.. anyone wants a game add me Starky_18 love to have a game with you all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.