GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes- Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'No More Heroes'.
Sat 23/09/06 at 11:04
Regular
Has anyone else checked out this new game from the makers of Killer 7? It looks pretty cool.
Wed 27/09/06 at 13:08
"possibly impossible"
Drawing, snooker, moving, driving, turning, twisting, lightgun, pointer for strategy games, knife for medical games, First Person moving (Metroid etc) and more. Any game styles not using these?
Sun 24/09/06 at 13:57
Regular
Anything that needed a c stick on gamecube.
Sun 24/09/06 at 13:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Tennis racket, sword, making things jump. I could only get those uses for the Wiimote, what am I forgetting?
Sat 23/09/06 at 22:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Erm, aren't there only 2 games letting you 'swing' a sword with the Wii-mote so far...? There's Red Steel and this by the sounds of things... Unless there are loads more I've not heard about...

And Red Steel is mainly shooting by the looks of things, with swordplay only for certain encounters / bosses.

I'd hardly say 2 games using the Wii-mote for swordfights is excessive...
Sat 23/09/06 at 19:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I tried to watch an IGN video, but for some reason it didn't work.

From the garb that I read, it seems that ANOTHER Wii game involves a bloody sword. I don't care if it's magic - it's unimaginative. Why not use the control for something else?

Still, at least they're having a go - it's early days, yet... we'll see what happens in 12 months.
Sat 23/09/06 at 11:04
Regular
Has anyone else checked out this new game from the makers of Killer 7? It looks pretty cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.