GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pc world scam people like they did to me."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 00:31
Regular
The last time i spoke to those jam rolls is when they said your letter was sent out on the 5th and u will get it for saturday. Well this morning nothing still has not come through. I spoke to them again and they said it was drafted out on the 5th. This got me quite f'ed off so i took shot of gin and had a smoke. I calmed down, i then phoned PC WORLD and asked them what selection of games i will have when i go get machine, and they said "we dont supply the games, we just give you the games what come with the machine". Hmmmm so why does my reciet say which games you want when you come and get your machine. Im not going to pay an extra £100 for some naff stuff like Fantavision or Fifa 2001. Oh yeah i dont even get a memory card with it. pc world really are naff, did anyone else pre-order from pc world and had this situation.
Who agrees with me that this is messed up.
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:36
Regular
Don`t let `em get away with the games part if it says on your receipt that you are entitled to some!
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:03
Why on earth did you order it from a PC shop and not your local GAME or EB??
Tue 12/12/00 at 17:58
Regular
What do you expect from a Pc shop?
Now maybe people will think it should be a Console rather than a PC!
Tue 12/12/00 at 13:16
"High polygon count"
I agree.

PC World is part of the Dixons chain, and they're cr@p, basically.

They are selling PS2 in bundles with software that THEY want to 'give' away. Quite frankly, that is wrong, and if they refuse to stock games etc., they shouldn't be allowed to sell the machine.

I suspect Sony only allowed this in an attempt to add weight to their claim that PS2 is a 'computer' as well as a console.
Tue 12/12/00 at 00:31
The last time i spoke to those jam rolls is when they said your letter was sent out on the 5th and u will get it for saturday. Well this morning nothing still has not come through. I spoke to them again and they said it was drafted out on the 5th. This got me quite f'ed off so i took shot of gin and had a smoke. I calmed down, i then phoned PC WORLD and asked them what selection of games i will have when i go get machine, and they said "we dont supply the games, we just give you the games what come with the machine". Hmmmm so why does my reciet say which games you want when you come and get your machine. Im not going to pay an extra £100 for some naff stuff like Fantavision or Fifa 2001. Oh yeah i dont even get a memory card with it. pc world really are naff, did anyone else pre-order from pc world and had this situation.
Who agrees with me that this is messed up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.