GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wales..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/11/02 at 15:30
Regular
Hopefully the fiasco with FIFA allowing Wales' player to play for their clubs three days before a competitive qualifier won't produce any injuries, and the club managers will at least have the sense not to play these players for 90 minutes.

Again, hopefully, the problems in Azerbaiyan with strikes etc will mean that half their national squad still haven't played competitive football all season.

A win will put Wales 5 points clear after only 3 games. Surely well on their way to the finals!!
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
good result for Wales? yes, now if it was England it would have been a fantastic result for us.
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Good result for Wales
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Excellent - Hope to see them qualify
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:56
result!

Wales for European champions!!!
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:31
2-0!!
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i am watching it now on S4C, the commentry is all in welsh!!!! cant understad them when they speak english.

Gar Speed with the first and Hartson has just scored.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:39
1-0 to wales so far
Wed 20/11/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Great Scott's"
You can get odds for Simon Davies to be first scorer at 9-1. Well worth a flutter, i have just put a tenner on it.

Who would not?
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:10
"Darkness, always"
Indeed, earnshaw should get some more time in a wales shirt, after all, he did score against germany!

Danny Gabbidon fit to play too. Can't see Wales losing this, but if they do, they can blame FIFA for allowing the clubs to play the Welsh internationals so soon before important game.
Wed 20/11/02 at 00:27
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Play Robert Earnshaw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.