GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A serious complaint!!!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/08 at 21:10
Regular
Hi guys, why so quiet? It's not friday night yet, get back on here.

Anyway I think the site is broken, on the main page (for me atleast) it's saying the latest posts were made 7 hours ago. Perhaps this explains the lack of posts today, people are thinking no one is posting.
Fri 12/09/08 at 14:37
"possibly impossible"
Nonsense, Doctor Who is great, escapist fun, as it always has been. Well, unless Moffat writes it, then it's dark and chilling (he wrote the Gasmask one, Lady in the fireplace and the other really great episodes like Blink).
Fri 12/09/08 at 14:03
"Was the man of marz"
Vee wrote:
> I watch Doctor who now. Its not as bad as i thought it would be.

The gas mask episode was the only one that wasn't totally shiny and bright. What about when the ufo crashed into big ben, how bad was that.
Fri 12/09/08 at 11:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh Machie, by the time Toms had his bday ill be bored of Doctor Who!

He already has a cup, has a sound thing on it and ive taken the sound out everytime he wants to drink from it when im watching something on TV.

He has a lunch box, when you press it, it says Exterminate!!!

His stupid Sonic Screwdriver thing that buzzes and flashes! Arrrghhhh!

I moan about these things, cant be that bad i buy them LOL.

All the stuff i have put away for his bday is Doctor WHo, i dont think there will be anything left to get a christmas. Apart from the Tardis Zipperdrobe he wants.

Ever wish there was a shortage of Batteries? LOL

I watch Doctor who now. Its not as bad as i thought it would be.
Fri 12/09/08 at 11:06
Regular
Oh good they've fixed it. :)

You two both have kids who love Doctor Who. I think its great that there are so many generations who love the series.

I bet you're both already looking forward to Christmas, when they open up all their presents and all you hear is loud sound effects all day. EXTERMINATE!! That's something for you both to look forward to. :D
Fri 12/09/08 at 10:51
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thankye Pb, always good to pop back now and again :)
Fri 12/09/08 at 10:50
"possibly impossible"
Nice to see you on here, anyway, Vee!
Fri 12/09/08 at 10:36
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My Tommy grumbles when im on here. But he spends more time on it then i do. Mainly looking at Doctor who!!

Ill have to find sometime to post here more. I do read things here. Just nothing i feel i can reply too.
Fri 12/09/08 at 10:29
"possibly impossible"
I was having a break from the PC last night. Misses always grumbles if I'm on there too long (then spends 2 hours reading her hotmail!)
Thu 11/09/08 at 22:09
Regular
=|
I know at least 15 girls with better asses.
Thu 11/09/08 at 21:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> Hi guys, why so quiet? It's not friday night yet, get back on
> here.
>
> Anyway I think the site is broken, on the
> main page (for me atleast)
> it's saying the latest posts were made 7 hours ago. Perhaps this
> explains the lack of posts today, people are thinking no one is
> posting.

Just about to say the same - latest posts for me are 14.52 to-day. (It's 21.44 now!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.