GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Question For You"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/12/00 at 11:57
Regular
Does anyone know a good 2 player game that my girlfriend will want to play, but not be able to beat me at?
Fri 08/12/00 at 13:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Micro Machines?
Everyone knows women can't drive....
Fri 08/12/00 at 12:11
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
try the bust-a-move series....insanely addictive
my bird opens a can of whoop a$$ on me when we play this
Fri 08/12/00 at 12:07
Sorry, I forgot to mention that one - Playstation One
Fri 08/12/00 at 12:04
Regular
"not dead"
On which format?

My wife beat me at 1080 last weekend. More than once.

Don't choose a game that can be won by button bashing, there's a rule to these games, which states that randomly bressing buttons, and not knowing what you're doing always beats any strategy.
Fri 08/12/00 at 11:57
Does anyone know a good 2 player game that my girlfriend will want to play, but not be able to beat me at?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.