GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"life sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 15:04
Regular
life sucks and I know it nothing is going right.I had work expereince this week and it sucked as well. I worked in HMV and I hated it,they shoved me in a corner and made me stick stickers on CD's for three whole day It was hell.I have not got any money to buy a game that I habve wanted for ages.I think I might end it all
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Suicidal"
life sucks and I know it nothing is going right.I had work expereince this week and it sucked as well. I worked in HMV and I hated it,they shoved me in a corner and made me stick stickers on CD's for three whole day It was hell.I have not got any money to buy a game that I habve wanted for ages.I think I might end it all
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
Of course, nthing in life is free. With that in mind, rather than work towards making life better, just throw it away. How incredibly clever.

Make of your life what you will, but suicide is for gutless cowards.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
For my Work Experience I was sent on a 2 hour journey to Perth with the most BORING old dirty man ... so think yourself lucky.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
So you're going to commit suicide because you're work experience job sucks, and you can't afford a game? If you're going to top yourself over a work experience job, then you won't last long when it comes to the real world mate.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> suicide is for gutless cowards.

So people say.

But when I wanted to kill myself I was too much of a coward to go through with it.

So I don't know if your right
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:36
"Darkness, always"
Of course I'm right.

People generally only feel that they want to kill themselves because their life isn't what they want it to be.

I think it takes greater strength of character to live through a bad life, than try to end it.

It's like if I bought a new pet, and decided after a while that it wasn't the loyal, loving pet I wanted it to be, I wouldn't get rid of it just because it wasn't perfect.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think, with all due respect IB, I dont consider someone that commits suicide a coward.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore, suffice to say that sometimes life is too painful to continue and someone reaches a point where they just dont want to do it anymore.

Unfair on those left behind, yes. Cowardly? I dont think so.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:14
"Uzi Lover"
On my work experience a 50 year old gay man touched my leg.

So it's all ok.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

On my work experience a 50 year old gay man touched my leg.

So it's all ok.
---------

What, you're happy with the fact that an old gay man touched your leg? Hmmm...
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
For my work experience I went to the cinema where the projectionist was a perverted, sick, twisted old man. I mean REALLY sick! I wouldn't be surprised if he was a proper paedophile.

My friend went to HMV and they had him in a corner with the stickers too. He had a GREAT time. Well, that's a lie actually. He said it sucked beyond belief but I had a great time. Sort of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.