GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters Cheats"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/00 at 20:42
Regular
well ive been playing timesplitters (challenge mode) and when completing the save the fish type game (2-A i think) it comes up saying that a new cheat has been unlocked, well i thought exellent. but i do not know how to enable it or what it does.

any one else found this if so howd ya enable it and what does it do please
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:07
Regular
On second thoughts it might have been circle or square, at the level select screen, but it sounds like you found it anyway. It ain`t that good though cuz all that happens after you complete the lobster challenge is get all baddies as robofish. (Boring huh!)
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:23
thanx!!!!!
Sat 09/12/00 at 19:02
Regular
Go to the story/arcade/challenge menu. At the bottom left of the screen there is a menu that tells you keys to press to get credits, audio options etc... If I remember rightly, its down there somewhere.

If not just try X, O, [] or /\ when you are in each of the menu screens. Eventually, the menu will appear.
Wed 06/12/00 at 20:42
well ive been playing timesplitters (challenge mode) and when completing the save the fish type game (2-A i think) it comes up saying that a new cheat has been unlocked, well i thought exellent. but i do not know how to enable it or what it does.

any one else found this if so howd ya enable it and what does it do please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.