GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday's at Freeola "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/08 at 16:12
Regular
Well one thing I've come to notice at these forums is that things seem to really die on Fridays. The posts drop quite some bit and I guess everybody is eagerly awaiting the weekend (except me who is working most of it doh!)

So let's gander at what is going on,

I've just come back from lunch (working lates all this week doh! again)
Butch is working on his top secret project.
Jubba is on holiday.
McLong is not in today.
Vexxed is gone.
Eccles is locked away in the dungeon.

What about everyone else in the world, anything exciting going on in your office/home life?
Fri 22/08/08 at 21:39
"possibly impossible"
I'll order from Amazon when I finally get my 2 GAD vouchers ;)

hehe.

Try to escape from work at 4pm on a Friday, then it's back home, spend time with the kids (Ana maria wanted me to read books then play Doctor Who toys), dinner and then either on here or gaming if I don't get shouted at for it!

Also reserved the nice Samsung 19" TV from Argos for use with the second PC I'm hoping to build up, and the PS3, so I can get away with playing while the misses watches Eastenders.
Fri 22/08/08 at 19:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Got my Amazon order through today, so listening to new CDs (Best of Public Enemy & 'The Fall of Math' by 65daysofstatic) and reading the first few chapters of 'Guitar for Dummies'. Will probably start (badly) playing some guitar as well!
Fri 22/08/08 at 19:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sitting reading the posts after a long and tiring day at work.

Whether you believe it or not, I find it most relaxing and have to thank you all for making it so entertaining and at times quite challenging and controversial:)

Keep it up, all of you:D
Fri 22/08/08 at 17:29
Regular
B*gger. Forgot it said when posts got edited.
Fri 22/08/08 at 17:24
Regular
Dan le Sac, just a band.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:58
Regular
I'm looking up Dan le Sac / Scroobius Pip lyrics. They really are quite good.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Not much going on for me. The game I'm beta testing has been down over a day now although I reckon it'll be up tonight.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:52
Regular
Ohhh new monitors are nice. We get two monitors at work, that provides endless fun.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have a nice new pc monitor and can finally get away from 800x600. Got to install a new harddrive later on.
Yeah my life is that exciting.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:12
Regular
Well one thing I've come to notice at these forums is that things seem to really die on Fridays. The posts drop quite some bit and I guess everybody is eagerly awaiting the weekend (except me who is working most of it doh!)

So let's gander at what is going on,

I've just come back from lunch (working lates all this week doh! again)
Butch is working on his top secret project.
Jubba is on holiday.
McLong is not in today.
Vexxed is gone.
Eccles is locked away in the dungeon.

What about everyone else in the world, anything exciting going on in your office/home life?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.