GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Fri 07/12/07 at 18:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
I hate America and its greed.
Thu 06/12/07 at 15:10
Regular
Shorter series' (only 16 eps I believe) from now until the end, and without that silly break in the middle that the Americans so love to do.
Wed 05/12/07 at 09:18
Regular
"Mooching around"
And Mr. Eko!
Wed 05/12/07 at 09:17
Regular
"Mooching around"
The only story lines I remember are that Nikki is NOT from the boat, Ben thinks the boat is evil and will "kill every living creature on this island", you still have Smokey/Cerberus thing

Lol and now things start coming back to me, like Jacob, the brainwashing videos, the bird that screached Hurleys name!
Mon 03/12/07 at 18:28
Regular
"lets go back"
As far as I know, it will be on Sky in Feb too, a few days behind the US just like season 3.
Mon 03/12/07 at 11:44
"possibly impossible"
Is it on Sky on Feb or just in the US?

Seems ages since series 3 finished, I've forgotton about half the plotlines...
Sun 02/12/07 at 16:56
Regular
"lets go back"
When I first heard of them I was still in the buzz from season 3, but I've kind of forgotten about Lost thee days. I'll get right back in come Feb though. I seriously cant wait.
Sat 01/12/07 at 18:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah... Ah season 4, why do you tease me so?

The Mobisodes lead right up to Season 4, so I'm tempted to watch them on abc.com, but it's just effort
Sat 01/12/07 at 15:52
Regular
"lets go back"
I was thinking either clone or time travel. "The same matter cant be in the same space" like in Time Cop with Van Dame.

I completely forgot about these mobisodes, but its not too long until Lost will be back proper.

Oh, and yeah I'm back!!! Seems quiet round here these days.
Sat 01/12/07 at 12:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yay, Geffdof is back!

And yeah, they were both labeled with the number 15... All I can surmize is something to do with the Camsmir effect, a complicated physical phenomena. It describes a force between to zero-point energy objects, I assume this is why they didn't want the two rabbits near each other.

Either that, or one of the rabbits was an "Anti-rabbit" and they were worried about a gamma ray explosion lol :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.