GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Point and Click adventure games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 20:33
Regular
What is everyone favourite all time point and click adventure game?

Mine probably has to be Indiana Jones and the Fate Of Atlantis.

Cooky
Sat 13/01/01 at 00:57
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I seem to rmeber Simon 1 wasnt too bad, and Sam and Max was pretty amazing... But I'd have to go for the Monkey Island games too... The Amiga version of Monkey 1 was a lot better than the PC from what I remeber... the disk swapping I could have donw without! :)
Sun 10/12/00 at 18:40
Hello

My favourite point and click games have to be the Monkey Island series. I had Monkey 1 and 2 on the Amiga way back in the early 90`s! It seems such a long while ago.
I think I`ll have to get my trusty old Amiga out of the cupboard and have another go at them now!!
I also thought that Idiania Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was yet another great adventure.

Oh well see ya!

:>)
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
You can get the PC version of that game free on www.freeloader.com. Just to bring back those happy memories!
I loved Sam and Max, it was very very odd. I wished I'd kept it now, but I sold it off when I completed the game.
Tue 05/12/00 at 00:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Probably Beneath a Steel Sky on the Amiga. That was class.
Mon 04/12/00 at 20:42
Regular
Mine too. That's one of the greatest games ever made.

Anything by Lucasarts is good, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max. The Monkey Islands are superb.
Mon 04/12/00 at 20:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What is everyone favourite all time point and click adventure game?

Mine probably has to be Indiana Jones and the Fate Of Atlantis.

Cooky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.